• ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

~ Tara ~
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

I'm a victim of a recent home based article writing scam...by some guy name Ted Espinosa who claims to be from davao - rapid systems technology) who hires writers on the net...you're told to make 500 words per article for 100 pesos...He was pretty conceiving..Handing out topics for you to make...I made about 15 articles already worth 1500 pesos but he didn't pay me..I asked him when will i be paid but then he responded telling me that some of my articles didn't pass his clients' standards...so i won't get paid for any of them.. A lot of people are complaining about this guy....they're not getting paid for the same reasons yet later on...they'd see their artciles being sold and posted on different websites ! disgust It's unfair!!! :doubt: Has anyone experienced the same thing? or know anything about this guy? Is this right??? :/
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

^ You have to learn your lesson about that incident. Do not give your trust that easy. Be smart and a good observer. Report that to the hackers then they will teach that guy a lesson. Haha kidding. -- I have a problem. My eyes hurt because I am online for about 16 hours already.
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01][b]uma[/b] we're the same about: [quote]I even don't know who is my father. My school sucks so much. My classmates are ignorers. My friends are liers. I gave my opportunity to many of my friends because i trust them. But they just ignore it. But I'm always thinking positive.[/quote] im not good in giving advices but mine is keep being [b]positive[/b] to life.aww~ =) me,im ur friend..u can trust miee..and i trust u too :P and maybe some other people mis-understands ur posts :penguin: but it doesnt mean that they hate u and it doesnt really mean that ur life has no meaning =|[/quote] -- [spoiler]<taglish>Thank you ha, sa advice. Now i feel better when i alam that meron another tao having this poblema. Am feeling okay na. .. Kaya mo yan Uma~! [i]hehe, how's my tagalog? XD[/i]</taglish>[/spoiler]
claudette09
» n00b
1969-12-31

me... i've a problem.,. i'm bored :mad: :mad:
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my problem right now is that im still in love with my ex no matter how i tried to forget him :crybaby: i know it's sounds stupid but it hurt so bad coz we been together for almost 7 years and just like that our relationship ended! im just so depressed right now bout this situation... hope someone would give an advice
natskie47
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a problem. can you help me? its about fs application emote. y can't i anymore use this application. if i will add this application,instead of faces,there is only a question mark and the word happy is only i see. can u help me? i really dont know what to do. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: thank you. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=natskie47]have a problem. can you help me? its about fs application emote. y can't i anymore use this application. if i will add this application,instead of faces,there is only a question mark and the word happy is only i see. can u help me? i really dont know what to do. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: thank you. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] UmMm it's no longer a used method for applying your js linker =| there's a new code from Angel De Ville =|
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm having problems in moving on.. it really hurts.. 3 yrs together. and in less than 3 months... he found a replacement. sh** he told me he's happy with his new gf. and they're intimate. i'm still on the second D of DABDA. (denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, Acceptance) verbalization of my thoughts and feelings help but i still feel empty when i'm alone. i can still feel the pain. i wanna move on. any ideas on how?
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

woah DABDA :o the 5 steps of grieving =| Don't worry sis.. It's his loss.. He'll soon realize that losing you is the biggest mistake of his life =| Though i don't really know about all the details.. Just forget about him and never show your sad feelings to him.. Engage in activities that would divert your attention, it's summer.. like hang out with friends and show that to him that you're happy and you don't need him to stay happy. We don't need guys to make our lives better. Sooner or later, you'll be going abroad and have the best time of your life while all he's going to do is regret why he let you go.. haha verbalization of feelings... I'm establishing rapport with a lot of members here :eh:

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-11 10:16:42)

lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow. so therapeutic. hehe. yeah. grieving period. almost done. i don't text him anymore even if i'm on unlimited texting mode. it's a step forward. yeah, it's his loss. he don't deserve me. hehe. i'll be happy and he won't. ---gosh! bitter... yikes! haha. i still don't know if i'll go abroad. i'm still choosing between being a staff or clinical instructor! staffs have lesser salary (big difference) than C.I. s... i think i'm still ok. thanks angeli :)
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Yeah my close friend is a nurse =| clinical instructors have larger salaries than staff nurses.. If you're a staff nurse, everything is so stressful, you do a lot of tasks yet you're underpaid :lol: Being a clinical instructor is way cooler but you're risking your license.. especially when there are a lot of nursing studnets who are trouble makers or who makes mistakes in the area.. =| I'd rather go for the CI job but it's a bit challenging too.. handling students, you need ot be knowledgeable with most nursing subjects and attending masteral classes :eh:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah it's very risky.. that's why i'm having second thoughts. i currently on my 12th unit on my masteral.. it's really stressful to have classes and work at the same time. waaaaa. it was my decision anyway. hehehe. my application in other hospitals are still pending. i'm still a volunteer in a mother & child hosp. no salary. but so far, i'm enjoying!...
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont have a problem nice thread
HunkeeDoree
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b][color=#ff6699]I had no problems.. [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii273/angel_riona05/881.gif[/img][/b][/color]
marvin13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]i have a problem my profile stinks[/i] =D
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

No problem rite now..!
angel_hearthee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i got a problem with my mom she's like a pirated cd.. grrrr..
kousune
» n00b
1969-12-31

hehehehehehe ^^
goldkugelfang
» n00b
1969-12-31

i know who has a problem... a person already lost his ****** :P too much shit coming out from his mouth :puke:
cscrllein
» n00b
1969-12-31

No problem!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:23

[ 12 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy