• ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

anid
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

[quote=zyx03]hi! i'm a newbie here at fTalk. about the problem thingie, im wondering what to invest in with 10,000 PHP. i,m still a student but i want to earn at the same time. anybody got a suggestion?[/quote] ..hi there..gud for you,u got 10 thou..can i borrow it??joke.. :) kidding asyd,y not invest in e-loading?well,its not dat hard to maintain it..just make sure you know how to handle it.. :) [quote=franktaz]Iv got a question? how do u know if ur inluv? cuz rytnow i dont have a girlfrend and i was wondrin if its gud to fall inluv? :rolleyes:[/quote] ..how u'll know f ur inlove?? guess ds wud help.. 1.u keep on smiling even if u got no reason.(just remembering that person tickles u..) 2.u cant sleep (u keep on thingking bout dat person) 3.ur inspired (even the hardest thing to do,like u hate studying but if he/she comes along,oh ur more than willing to study). seriously,falling inlove is tough,especially if its a serious one..ul get hurt..feel pain..its not always full of laughter..there are times that you wud ask urself "is this worth it?".. but hey, if you find the right person and u love him/her, take the risk..ul never feel happy if u wnt feel pain.. ..for real love hurts.. :( [quote=sirmcfly]i have a problem my g.f and i took a break up .. she said that study first love later .. im not satisfied with her reason .. pls help me :crybaby:[/quote] ..hmm,i hope im not that late to share my insights bout ur prob..first,id like to ask,how old are both of you?is the relationship that serious?.. ..f both of you are stil young(say high school)..u still got a lot of time..maybe d girl rily want to focus on her studies..'know,it hurts but try to see d good side of the coin..ul got a lot of time to study..try to be supportive of her decisions..it will hurt at first,but time heals.. :) [quote=Shiseiten]help me please :crybaby: i love someone and cannot forget her in last 4 years :crybaby:[/quote] ..its hard to forget someone hus been a part of ur life..sometimes,we have a hard time forgetting its because we haven't accept the fact yet that "its over.." ..we keep on recalling the happy times that we've shared w/ that person,thats why it makes us long for that person.hope this wud help: :) 1.try to accept its over and done.. 2.face the pain,feel it..cry f u must..it helps to unload the burden.. 3.talk to a friend..share wat u feel.. 4.slowly,pick-up the pieces..u may buckle sometimes,but stay firm.. 5.widen ur horizon..meet new friends.. 6.lastly,never forget that in HIS time..she'll come..unxpectdly..f dat hapens never let her go again.. :thumbsup: :)

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-01-02 12:47:36)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

^ Posts merged. Whew. Thanks for answering all those questions. @topic, geez i feel so guilty being out in ftalk for quite a long time. Somebody punish me. >__< Anyway, i'll just check out on this every once in a while. Oh dear, my poor poor thread.. I think i got a problem now.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ what's yer prob bro? :/
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i can't sleep :|
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ aok. im already sleepy but i need to dload some clips from utube. can you help me?
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yeah, just go to [url]www.zamzar.com[/url], download and convert your file. Steps are easy as buko pie. =)

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-01-02 13:13:06)

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ wow. thanks. u still got a prob? you don't want me to help? kk. -- :arrow: hey, seriously... drink a glass of milk. :D

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-01-02 13:33:06)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ posts merged. hehe. yeah gotta sleep now. hope that helped. muahugz. :lol: bye
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> sponge-BOB, you have a problem?? you're not telling me.. we're just chatting a minute ago.. :| :rolleyes: @ topic: > problem? hmm.. i'm in senti mode.. don't know why.. maybe because.. arrgh.. i'll just try forget it first.. if i can't, i'll post here again.. :) [/b]

Last edited by ε♥3 ßìäNx ε♥3 (2008-01-02 13:50:24)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have some.. :arrow: i dunno if there's already an OVA for deathnote. i can't find one. :arrow: i can't get a complete series of the anime "battle royale high school". i can't even find it at crunchy roll...[img]http://bluesmilies.eu/colere/1.gif[/img] :arrow: my complete series of "flame of recca" is missing.. [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/colere/3.gif[/img] :arrow: and my friend betrayed me..[img]http://bluesmilies.eu/etonnes/41.gif[/img] just sharing..ehehehe
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=takashi]i have some.. i dunno if there's already an OVA for deathnote. i can't find one. i can't get a complete series of the anime "battle royale high school". i can't even find it at crunchy roll... my complete series of "flame of recca" is missing.. and my friend betrayed me.. just sharing..ehehehe[/quote] > well, i can only help you in one of your problems.. know first what's the reason why he/she betrayed you.. maybe there's a better explanation about that.. then, try to communicate to your friend.. you don't want to ruin your friendship that easily, right? :) [/b]
Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: well your right.. she have this attitude that whenever she makes some new friends..she'll leave the old ones to rot aside her. and whenever the new ones leave her. she'll come back to the old ones she left. ain't that annoying or what?? thanks bianx.. :)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]my only problem as of today is: will i go to school tomorrow??? =( =( [/b]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=takashi]well your right.. she have this attitude that whenever she makes some new friends..she'll leave the old ones to rot aside her. and whenever the new ones leave her. she'll come back to the old ones she left. ain't that annoying or what?? thanks bianx..[/quote] > hmm.. i think I already experienced a situation like that in our school.. she only uses you as a "panakip-butas".. or she comes back to you so she would have company.. arrgh.. hate that kind of people.. =| [/b] [b][quote=nicey]my only problem as of today is: will i go to school tomorrow???[/quote] > haha.. well, if it is needed.. then go to school.. :) [/b]

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-01-03 05:59:32)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

posts merged^ @ topic: dyeika- #2 ..try it in veoh.com #4..balimbing or something? just have patience with people like that. usually they are the loneliest and most misunderstood kind ofcharacters. =) nicey- it's hard to be absent when you go back to school after a xmas break. lots of requirements on that day. =)
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]oh..thanks for those advices sis bianx and kuya luck.. =) i made up my mind.. :thumbsup: i'm going to school tomorrow.. ;] [/b]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

bob. are you here? xD this is not a problem actually. it sort of 'bothers' me. A LOT. please promise me you won't laugh? because i'm laughing now. like... =D you know, i haven't received any txt messages since new year. [i]how pathetic![/i] its not totally NO MESSAGES. there's still 2 or 3 or 4. HAHAHA! i mean, what's wrong? is my phone broke? or no one wants to text me? or maybe, globe's just f*cked up? usually, my phone's always low-bat due to nonstop beeping. and now. NOW! it's not even... uh... what's that word? 'umiilaw?' -- 'lighting?' HAHAHA! so, could you like help me? HAHAHA! [i]sorry guys. i just lost my boyfriend. HAHAHA! spare me.[/i]
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=nicey]oh..thanks for those advices sis bianx and kuya luck.. i made up my mind.. i'm going to school tomorrow..[/quote] > your welcome, sis nicey.. @ topic: > hmm.. missing someone.. but i know his not missing me.. too bad.. :( [/b]
isa87
» n00b
1969-12-31

now I in the deep problem!!! I have to sent 100 coments in the forum in order to get the member card.. huhuhuhu
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]bob. are you here? xD this is not a problem actually. it sort of 'bothers' me. A LOT. please promise me you won't laugh? because i'm laughing now. like... =D you know, i haven't received any txt messages since new year. [i]how pathetic![/i] its not totally NO MESSAGES. there's still 2 or 3 or 4. HAHAHA! i mean, what's wrong? is my phone broke? or no one wants to text me? or maybe, globe's just f*cked up? usually, my phone's always low-bat due to nonstop beeping. and now. NOW! it's not even... uh... what's that word? 'umiilaw?' -- 'lighting?' HAHAHA! so, could you like help me? HAHAHA! [i]sorry guys. i just lost my boyfriend. HAHAHA! spare me.[/i][/quote] Haha, like.. only your boyfriend text you and you are not used to that or something? :/ Hmm, aside from that, globe really is f*[color=white]cked[/color] up, you know, last new year's eve and christmas eve, millions of globe users are not able to register to unlitxt. Maybe they just got mad at globe or something so no one texted. (We kinda have the same problem now..no one texted too haha).. :lol: Other than that, i don't know how to solve if your phone is broken. :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:50

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy