• ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Yeah, and it's a very BIG problem.
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

^^ Wanna share it?! Maybe I can help?!
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@lai[/b]: amazng...? i didnt knw dat online relationship is dat serious... :o well.. its not ur fault.. its reli clear dat he sed "doh u cant give back love".. mening, u sed no already.. i undrstnd wat u feel... u dont wanna be a reazn for break-ups.. u did nothing wrong... and she doesnt nid to be mad at u.. f ders a person dat she wud be mad at, dat wud be d guy... and to dat guy: f u think a gurl is fallin for u, and ur not serious.. Back Off dude... ur hurting sum1.... [spoiler]im intrigue wid dat boy and gurl.. hehehe.. i only know 2 couples here.. and im sure dat cudnt be mae and abot.. [/spoiler]

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-12 11:41:40)

elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^ really! I don't understand what hit him.. Maybe he banged his head :wallbash: .. I don't understand his reason for liking me... And I don't believe what he's feeling is love coz love can't be felt that easily, right sis?! But he's really pursuing, I tried ignoring his messages but I felt bad if I left him that way!!!WAAAA!!!! He even asked if we could meet, ofcourse I said no.. I don;t meet strangers! lol... The truth is this guy is soooo cute.. He have many admirers here in Ftalk.. He's also sweet & he's sooo good in conversing but he's just a friend for me coz I'm not again giving my heart to anyone who'll just break it in the end... :cry:

Last edited by elaiza (2008-03-12 11:48:56)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=elaiza]^^ Wanna share it?! Maybe I can help?![/quote] Thanks for the offer.. :) one prob i have now is at the confessions thread somewhere here. if you're that interested, you may read it.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]@lai:[/b] aheheh.. got it.. if he doesnt love, he admire you much.... =) juz don't ignore his message dat much.. hikhik... well.. it wud be his prob. on how to win ur hart.. :lol: [b]Time, Space, Chance[/b] ;)

Last edited by cUtiEshika (2008-03-12 11:58:07)

elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@ sis shika[/b] yeah, admiration only!!! I can't ignore him sooo much too coz he's a cutie!hahaha! Anyways, [i]palagay ko lilipas din un[/i]... And about his gf, im still sorry!! coz I know I had my part on their break up.. [b]@ aries..[/b] I think, you should relax first.. Let your mind rest & don't think too much.. Thinking too much won't solve your problems, okie?! If you already have a calm mind, consider your priorities.. What problem u wanna solve 1st?! Think it over one by one coz if you rush your self you'll just feel defeated! Don't think about death, have a positive outlook in life.. Remember God doesn't give anything to us that we can't solve.. He give us trials coz He knows we can surpass it.. Trials are made to strenghten us not to let us fall.. Isolation?! can't trust friends... Everybody somehow in their life feels that way too.. If you can't trust your friends, trust your family, trust God... If you think a problem is too much for you to handle, just pray & He'll listen.. I'm not a very religious person but I do believe when all is gone there's still one choice left and that is God.. [i]Madrama?![/i] Hell w/ them!! Everybody have their own dramas in life... Fear of Rejection, but that's the way of life.. Not everybody can like you but there will be someone to be there for you.. I hope I helped.. Even though I didn't solve your problem, I just want you to know that if you need someone to let out those problems, I can listen.. It's the only thing I can do..

Last edited by elaiza (2008-03-12 12:10:05)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thanks. i really need those.. i realized just now, i guess my only problem is just that i need someone to listen to me. someone whom i can lean on.. thanks again, i feel better than a while ago.
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^^ Glad I helped... Change your siggie okie?!
junius619
» n00b
1969-12-31

my problem is when is the next injector will be released (hey is it allowed in here ^^)
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i have no problem... but ca you help me...??? find a girl for me.....lol
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=elaiza]^^ Glad I helped... Change your siggie okie?![/quote] Gosh. NVM the siggy, it's just a siggy ok? haha :penguin:
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmmm got a lots of prob.. and im kinda pissed off w/ them but fstalk helps me a lot... (way of unwinding) hakhak..:D well.. about my probs.. one of them is my bf i dont know where he is.. and idk if he's ok.. and its bugging me big time:crybaby:
denziohx
» n00b
1969-12-31

I donated blood at this hospital for a friend and be a good samaritan. but i was denied. i never thought that im carrying a hepa-b virus in my blood.right now im taking anti-biotics for 6 months to wipe-out the virus and my dad is sick due to his lung problem. yeah life is cruel. I just =)keep on smiling.
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Oh wow. :cry: That's so sad.. Everyone here in our nursing school had our Hepa-B today for 1k, 3 sessions. so that we won't be affected during our duties in the hospital..Good thing you found it out early. Wish your dad good health. Life is cruel but we must move on! :) [quote=reikazek]well.. about my probs.. one of them is my bf i dont know where he is.. and idk if he's ok.. and its bugging me big time:crybaby:[/quote] one of the ftalk members is ur bf, and you don't know where he is? erm..who is he? :eh: we will search for him..

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-03-23 07:22:30)

nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my problem is... how can i open a .rar file????? do i need to download a something to open it??? :crybaby:
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^also my prob sis....can anyone help us? ;]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Use Compressed Software. And for [b].rar[/b] file. I Use [b]WinRAR[/b] software. ;) Just googling it. =)
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

what if i have to give up my love `coz sum1 out there needs it.?:retard: :wallbash: cant understand myself as of the moment.
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

my problem started when i had an emo neighbor.. the problem is she's cute and intelligent... im a ghetto dawg...and she's an emo... does both of us has a chance? :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:59

[ 10 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy