• ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

[quote=`mizeL][quote=lucknskill]i think i got a review book for upcat, do you need it kim?[/quote] And you're gonna send it to her via [b]LBC[/b]?? or [b]fedEx[/b]?? hehe. ü. [b]Rock on! [/b] [url]http://www.shoutmix.com/smileys/buttrock.gif[/url][/quote] [img]http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/1517/192369ls2rn752z7mt5.gif[/img] wuahahaha..level?
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

[quote=skymansky][quote=*kim-a-holic]problem? lols. got many right here. first, people who always send me group messages that do not concern anything about me. second, the UPCAT. i'm all stressed out. my problem is how to get in that famous univeristy. .[/quote] u joined that group and its a must that u will receive any info or GM coz ur number is in their group list... second the UPCAT : i recommend that u choose a course that has a no COTA at all... its easy to enter with that idea coz u didnt nid to get a very high score... i dont even recommend the UPCAT review center just go to UP and sometimes they are giving a FREE review but u must have money for xerox copy of the REVIEWERS.... THAt's wat i know.[/quote] i didn't join any group or anything like that. its alright for me to recieve GMs that CONCERN me. But if its just about etc etc, oh come on. i bought my celfone not for their whatever GMs. right. that's what i heard too. choose a course that got no COTA. its much easier to get in. thanks for the help. [quote=lucknskill]Yeah, haha. you said that last night (and you were pretty scary) and i think that 'guy' still haven't stopped his GM..huh? Just ask him directly instead of naming him in ur own gm..and if you stressed about the upcat, don't think that it will be that difficult, just review every now and then with the lessons in third year and fourth year, i think i got a review book for upcat, do you need it kim?[/quote] as what i've said, i have no intention of naming him/her unless he's got into my nerves - and he's starting to get into my nerve. :doubt: i've got lots of reviewers down here. you've got one? can you mail it to me? lol. kidding. thanks for the advices. =)
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

me too, I've got a problem in UPCAT I really want to pass the exam!
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Okay, the upcat tests your accuracy in language, science, math, reading comprehension, logic, and the weighted average of the final grades in your first three years in high school, being combined. If you're confident in these conditions, all you have to do now is have lots of stocked knowledge because in most cases, when you attend a review center, they sometimes miss a few things that might come out. Not to mention about the expenses. Once you qualified in the campus, the next thing to do is to pass on one of the degree programs you chose. So choose your line of interest wisely. Also, have trust yourself and faith in God. Don't forget to ask for His help, prayer is very powerful. Good luck to all examinees! =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by lucknskill (2007-06-09 05:42:50)

*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ waaahh! *nosebleed* yup, UPCAT concentrates on Math and Science. Advance reading is one of the ways to pass it. And as what bob said, always pray to God and have faith in Him. :D
neil123456
» n00b
1969-12-31

ive got a problem how will i court my girl please help me
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: ^ visit Boys and Girls section =D there are some threads there
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I never visit that section before. Emmm let see~
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have a problem. . . :arrow: about my periodical exam. . . i hope i could pass, even it is still first grading. . . struggling to be a topnotcher in class. . . off topic:i think i've seen a member who double post. . . kindly take a look at the previous pages mods. . .thanx
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i have a problem. im getting too busy at school that i cant even visit ftalk. yeah. kthxbai.
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ It's okay sir Bob. :D Hehe. We must prioritize the real life first. :eh: and me? im having a break from studying. lol
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I got a very big problem.. well i'm really problematic if i'll shift course or not. coz actually i like engineering better but my mother really wants me to finish nursing. since i don't want to disappoint my mother i took what she wanted yet my heart is still in eng. so i'm not really having fun in my college life.. i don't wanna disappoint my mother but i don't want to feel [i]"nanghihinayang"[/i] that i didn't take what i want. and i should decide before 2nd sem! what the :crybaby: [b]then suddenly i felt that people can't understand me[/b] :wallbash:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ If you can do it, try to have a double courses. Engineering and Nursing =) I know you can do that if you have determination on what you want to do! ;) Time management is important on this one so that's it hehehe~ :lol: Edit: I do understand what you feel Ading =)

Last edited by ReversEdge (2007-08-17 03:47:52)

aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well i'm thinking of it too.. but it would be [b]financially[/b] hard for me :wallbash: [quote=ReversEdge]I do understand what you feel Ading =)[/quote] hope so.. :crybaby:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ How about if you apply scholarship in your school, I assure It could help like what I do! If you don't know, I had more complex problems that you had right now!
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Well that's complex for me! it even became more complex when no one seems to understand my situation :crybaby:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

You're still freshmen so you can rectify what you want to be, tell to your mom that the course that you really demand is engineering and that course is in your heart. Simple as dot! You're mature now so you can fight for what you demand for your future.
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My parents already agreed to me.. so it's really up to me. but still i'm deciding on it :wallbash: and it looks to be simple but for me it's not :crybaby:
Shiseiten
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

help me please :crybaby: i love someone and cannot forget her in last 4 years :crybaby:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=aRies04991]My parents already agreed to me.. so it's really up to me. but still i'm deciding on it :wallbash: and it looks to be simple but for me it's not :crybaby:[/quote] Wow nice go grab the opportunity :D [quote=Shiseiten]help me please :crybaby: i love someone and cannot forget her in last 4 years :crybaby:[/quote] Love problem huhu this is hard situation, better find someone to forget her!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:00

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy