• ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

^ not that I want to stop it but, i want to minimize using it. :wallbash:
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

I'm not yet done with my depression state and i have another problem: [url]http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=511826#p511826[/url]
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

@aries: hmm.. dont think so much about others.. just be yourself and act what you feel.. ive been through that state before.. and talking to someone i dont really know helped me alot... he suprisingly understood me more than my friends do. =) @topic: im afraid that what i might be feeling to a certain person is just the result of missing my ex thats why im pushing him away. [color=white] now, he told me he has aa crush on someone and that hurt a little i think[/color] i know this is what i wanted but i dont understand why im hurting.. :wallbash: :wallbash: i miss him.. :crybaby:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-01-19 06:15:53)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

<---I love my boi but since that other man came in my so called "world?". .i don't know what to do. . i am always thinking of him. .he act like we're not just friends,that's what i feel. .i am scared to ask him,coz i might get hurt,don't really know what's the relation between us.All i know is he is courting a gurl?[not sure]. .jealous :arrow: :crybaby: I love him. .

Last edited by misz.faith (2008-01-22 00:01:54)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ it really pays off to stick to one, but not giving everything. be faithful...faith. :| =| -- i got a problem, i got this very close gurl friend in school since last year. And i soooo much like her. I am so in the mood to confess to her but.. I know that when a guy confesses to her, she will get uneasy around him and starts to be afraid of him..and might put malice on his good deeds for her. If you're a gurl with that kind of attitude and a philosophy that ignores guys confessions (and gets uneasy easily).. what would be the proper way to tell it to you, in a way that we'd still be like friends.. :paranoid:
sick
» n00b
1969-12-31

i still love mah ex bf wat steps should i do 2 forget him? cause palag kow lng sya nakkikita and his in love w/ mah clasm8 whaa!! and 8s been 5 months but i havent move on!! what should i do?? :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :question: :question:
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

i hve.. i lyk these 2 guyz..and they both lyk me.. 1 of them has been my bf for abt..5 monhs..and we already kissed..but my prb is..the other guy's making LIGAW on me..and i wanna say yes..but i'm gonna be 2timin'..wat du i du??
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=shairah]i hve.. i lyk these 2 guyz..and they both lyk me.. 1 of them has been my bf for abt..5 monhs..and we already kissed..but my prb is..the other guy's making LIGAW on me..and i wanna say yes..but i'm gonna be 2timin'..wat du i du??[/quote] see this.. [quote]"..but i'm gonna be 2timin'..."[/quote] stick to one and please, learn to say NO.. say you have a boyfriend already..if the other guy doesn't know about that. doing anythin' else would be trouble. :|
shairah
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: =) ok..tnx 4 da advice..!! tccic!!
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

! i dont have..but i want to have one..:) lol
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote][quote=lucknskill]^ it really pays off to stick to one, but not giving everything. be faithful...faith. :| =| -- i got a problem, i got this very close gurl friend in school since last year. And i soooo much like her. I am so in the mood to confess to her but.. I know that when a guy confesses to her, she will get uneasy around him and starts to be afraid of him..and might put malice on his good deeds for her. If you're a gurl with that kind of attitude and a philosophy that ignores guys confessions (and gets uneasy easily).. what would be the proper way to tell it to you, in a way that we'd still be like friends.. :paranoid:[/quote] :arrow: hmm.. maybe you should be thinking it over first before confessing to the girl that you like her.. what's more important to you, friendship or love?.. if you chose love, then you must face the consequences.. so what if she avoids you.. if you really like her, then prove it.. if you really love a girl, you can do everything and anything just for her.. you know, actions speaks louder than words for us girls.. so, its really up to you.. =) :arrow: topic: hmm.. problem? well, its not that big though.. i just ignore this sometimes.. but okay.. i'll share it.. maybe i can get a little advice from you guys.. i have this classmate of mine.. and he's sort of a makulet type as all of my classmates have known.. as i have remembered, he texted me last year.. he told me he liked me.. and asked me if he can court me through text only.. hmm.. at that time, i think its been a trend in our school or somekind of.. anyways, at first i just replied to him.. "ewan", "di ko alam", " basta", etc.. cause i was also a bit shocked and i don't know what exact words would i tell him.. then, the next day.. he was absent at school.. so i got a bit "relaxed", i think.. cause i got a little uneasy at home until the next day.. i kept on thinking that what would i tell him if we'll meet tomorrow? what if he keeps on annoying me?? gosh, i don't know what would i do.. but fortunately, he's absent.. haha.. then, i thought that's the end of it.. but then.. when he showed up in school and finally get the chance to talk to me one-on-one, i got shocked when he opened up that topic again.. and he keeps on annoying me.. he got my handkerchief, and tells me he wouldn't return it to me if i wouldn't tell him if he had a chance if he make ligaw.. until i got a little irritated.. and said no.. then, that's the time he give me back my handkerchief.. then, he made a little iwas.. after that, he didn't talk to me.. there was only one time when we had a school activity and we were all busy.. at that time, he was with those who were playing in the band.. you know, playing drums.. then, me and my friends were at the canteen.. we were just making "tambay" there.. i suddenly received a text from him.. he said hello and asked if i was just okay.. i just sent him a simple reply.. hmm.. i must say we've become friends.. he became kind to me since then.. and now? hmm.. well, he continues to annoy me sometimes.. but i noticed that when some of my classmates are teasing me, he always tells them to stop.. sometimes, i heard him say.. "oi, itigil nyo na nga yan.. wala namang ginagawa sa inyo yung tao.." at the back of my mind, i was thinking.. because i knew he's the type of person that always teases me, never stops in annoying me until i get irritated.. but when my other classmates do it to me, he's always on "defensive" act.. something like that.. hmm.. and this past few days, i was absent at school due to sickness.. i was absent for 5 days.. when i went back to school on monday, he asked me why was i absent.. and other questions.. i told him.. "syempre, may sakit eh.." he told me that he missed me.. i just ignore him.. when some of them teased me, he defended me by saying, "oi, wag nyo ganyanin yan.. namiss ko yan!" and just smiled.. then, i just looked at him like a "whatever" look.. unfortunately, after that i needed to be absent for medical reasons.. i received a text from him on wednesday night.. as usual, he asked me why was i absent.. still, i replied him with the same answer and also asked him why he was asking.. he just said that he missed me.. arrgh.. so annoying.. we had a little "kwentuhan".. then, he told me i should go to school tomorrow.. we had many to do in school "daw".. hay.. i find him too "makulet" cause everytime i'm in "serious mode", he would annoy me.. and some of my friends says that he sometimes becomes a bit "papansin" daw when i'm around.. he always try to make me laugh "daw".. whatever.. i just ignore this.. but if you wanna give an advice or comment about this, then i'm open for that.. :)[/quote] [/b]
sessium6e
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or your problems with other ftalk members.. ..And we will try to help as much as we can. Dont be shy, Ftalk is here for you :)[/quote] need help in add some content such calendar, clock, and flash navigator pls.. thx so much.... GBU:)
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

got a problem in school, because i think my reading book left in my chair, then i was absent... 'cus today is the deadline of book, then im not yet finished because i left it... :crybaby: im so scared with my reading teacher... because she's so strict and when i got scolded, im so shy... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Bianca: He love's teasing you and cracking up jokes because of your friends reactions. Overall, no major sign that he is really into you if he goes on and on with that. =| Yumi: Uhm, too bad for you. Erm, can't help much anymore. Hope it went okay. :|
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]:arrow: lucknskill: yeah.. okay.. haha.. :arrow: topic: at last, new problem again.. haha.. there's this guy that i really liked at our school.. then, some of his classmates teases him to me everytime we walked along their way.. as i have noticed, this guy always look at me.. and because of that, i also got a little conscious.. some of my friends also told me that they also see him looking.. sometimes he does this "ligaw tingin" according to them.. then, this past few days he had changed.. he got a little "papansin" na.. doing wierd things everytime were near them.. he's so funny and me and my friends can't help it but to laugh.. haha.. some of my friends told me "nagpapapansin lang yan sayo.." but i don't want to assume easily.. what if all of this are just coincidence? or doesn't mean anything?? waahh.. i'm so confused..:o[/quote]

Last edited by ε♥3 ßìäNx ε♥3 (2008-02-28 06:39:32)

_+katrina+_
» FTalkAddict
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote][color=red][b]i don't know the reason why some of my top layouts that i contributed here in Ftalk were in RECYCLE BIN... and i don't know how to retrieve it.. i am so disappointed to the mod who erased it without giving me a notification report about those layouts... if you have problems with me, just tell me, don't just delete my works... i know that you're a MOD but don't you dare use your position in unreasonable actions!![/b][/color][/quote]

Last edited by _+katrina+_ (2008-03-02 02:55:16)

trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: its been.. a long time... since i last posted here.. : i still dont have a lot of problems right now... since i can figure them out myself... : so i`ll just try to help others..
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I have a problem... There's this Ftalk guy, I've been chatting for 2weeks now.. We chatted every afternoon til night... The chat started coz we're both bored nothing else to do.. But for some time now, this guy became sweet.. I felt that he's flirting... We really had good conversation, even though he always had side comments that im nice, cute.. Sweet stuffs like that!! My problem is I'm feeling a bit guilty, coz this guy have a gf here in Ftalk.. [i]online gf only..[/i] The girl is not a close friend of mine but I know her.. I believe that I'm not doing anything wrong.. It's the guy who's always be the 1st one to message me & I don't flirt w/ him.. I just ignored those sweet side comments & just enjoy the conversation but just a while ago he said, he thinks he's falling for me & decided to break up w/ his current online gf.. He said whatever my decision is, even if I can't give back love, he's still gonna break up w/ his gf... I'm a bit guilty.. I didn't ask him to do it but he's decided.. I'm not a flirt & I'm no NO other boyfriend's snatcher coz I don't need to do it, I have my own charm:P! But still I'm guilty, what is the best thing I can do?!

Last edited by elaiza (2008-03-12 11:28:19)

cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]sisz lai[/b]... hmn.. are u sure dat guy is reli serious in OL relationship..? hmnnn...lemme think... :rolleyes: btw.. u dont have to be sorry... u ddnt ask him to.. its juz dat he can't resist ur charms.. :lol: and did he say evn though u cant give back love..? hmn.. :o does he know about ur lil' secret...? :ninja:
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The way he treated his online girlfriend, I know that he's not serious.. And I'm not gonna enter w/ that kind of relationship.. Sis, that about me is no nO secret.. He knows it & I do not hide the truth sis!! Im feeling guilty really.. What if that girl loves this boy sooo much?!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:44

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy