• ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Not exactly like that. i really think my phone is broke. haha! and i think neither of my 'theories' are correct. i went to globe yesterday to ask about the situation. and they told me that someone [b]BARRED[/b] my connection. i didn't quite get what that [i]BARRED CONNECTION[/i] meant, but that's what the lady said. luckily, they fixed it and i didn't have to pay anything. Thank God. now, when i turned on my phone to check if it's really fixed. [b]BOOM![/b] about more than a hundred text messages flashed before my eyes. i didn't actually believe what i saw because my connection was [i]BARRED[/i] for only 4 days. but man, my phone hanged up. :retard: [b]ANYHOW, THANKS A LOT. REALLY.[/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

I got a problem here.. it's just that i feel so depressed right now, and not just now, it's like i'm so depressed everyday (worse is, i don't know the reason why i'm feeling depressed). and i guess this depression i'm feeling gets worse and worse like i wanna give up nah..
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: @nix wat do u mean u wanna give up na? and what way or how are u gonna give up? everyone goes through depression and i think its also a common reason why people do bad things to themselves such as suiciding :| waaa this isnt probably wat u meant i think this is overreacting :wallbash: :penguin: :lol:

Last edited by alliana01 (2008-01-05 04:30:39)

lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@aRies04991 Do something productive out of your depression, write something and reflect on it. When something seems wrong, and you don't know the reason why it's probably a bipolar disorder..like wat jesrhel said haha. anyway here's a quote from wiki..if you want: [quote][color=blue][i]Bipolar disorder is not a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders defined by the presence of one or more episodes of abnormally elevated mood, clinically referred to as mania. Individuals who experience manic episodes also commonly experience depressive episodes or symptoms, or mixed episodes which present with features of both mania and depression, hopelessness, disturbances in sleep and appetite, fatigue and loss of interest in usually enjoyed activities, problems concentrating, loneliness, self-loathing, apathy or indifference, depersonalization, loss of interest in sexual activity, shyness or social anxiety, irritability, chronic pain (with or without a known cause), lack of motivation, and morbid/suicidal ideation [/color][/i][/quote] [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder]Read More?[/url] Reflect on yourself more and fight that depression. Be strong nix..think positive. :) Oh. P.S. We are always here for you. ^^

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-01-05 06:01:15)

bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> my problem? hmm.. I have this friend of mine.. and.. I have a slight crush on him.. but I find him so insensitive.. arrgh.. But I think its better this way.. Cause when he finds out about my feelings, I know we'll be a little "ilang" to each other.. :rolleyes: [/b]
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

@ aRies04991...you need to see a doctor..being depressed everyday isn't healthy...depression could mean a defiency in your neurotransmitter which alters your mental status and could cause psychological changes...you need to take antidepressants to make you feel better... it's not really bipolar disorder....that would be worse if you have one..maybe that's just a mild depression d/o...
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ε♥3 ßìäNx ε♥3][b]> my problem? hmm.. I have this friend of mine.. and.. I have a slight crush on him.. but I find him so insensitive.. arrgh.. But I think its better this way.. Cause when he finds out about my feelings, I know we'll be a little "ilang" to each other.. :rolleyes: [/b][/quote] being '[i]ilang[/i]' about feelings is normal. and [b]HELLO.[/b] its just a crush. A [b]SLIGHT CRUSH[/b], you said. then, why the h*ll would he be so affected!? its not like you will kill him if he doesnt like you, right? on the other hand, that guy being insensitive is not your problem anymore. rar. just tell him that you like him. do it as a joke. if he reacted violently, [b]KILL HIM.[/b] =D if not, then [b]SMILE.[/b] :D
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=icekandi]being 'ilang' about feelings is normal. and HELLO. its just a crush. A SLIGHT CRUSH, you said. then, why the h*ll would he be so affected!? its not like you will kill him if he doesnt like you, right? on the other hand, that guy being insensitive is not your problem anymore. rar. just tell him that you like him. do it as a joke. if he reacted violently, KILL HIM. if not, then SMILE.[/quote] > hmm.. thanks for the advice, sis.. but I think I'd rather not tell him.. hehe.. =D [/b]
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]@aRies04991 Do something productive out of your depression, write something and reflect on it. When something seems wrong, and you don't know the reason why it's probably a bipolar disorder..like wat jesrhel said haha. anyway here's a quote from wiki..if you want: [quote][color=blue][i]Bipolar disorder is not a single disorder, but a category of mood disorders defined by the presence of one or more episodes of abnormally elevated mood, clinically referred to as mania. Individuals who experience manic episodes also commonly experience depressive episodes or symptoms, or mixed episodes which present with features of both mania and depression, hopelessness, disturbances in sleep and appetite, fatigue and loss of interest in usually enjoyed activities, problems concentrating, loneliness, self-loathing, apathy or indifference, depersonalization, loss of interest in sexual activity, shyness or social anxiety, irritability, chronic pain (with or without a known cause), lack of motivation, and morbid/suicidal ideation [/color][/i][/quote] [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bipolar_disorder]Read More?[/url] Reflect on yourself more and fight that depression. Be strong nix..think positive. :) Oh. P.S. We are always here for you. ^^[/quote] Probably i'm having bipolar disorder since symptoms match on what i experience everyday. well, i've tried what i can do kuya, but i can't.. reflect on them.. i always lose interest on everything i do, and cry about it instead. i'm even thinking of giving up on everything (not that suiciding thing, i'm not yet at that state). i mean i don't wanna continue studying na, all i want is to lock myself, alone, in my room everyday. i really don't know what to do now..
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

@nix Oh dude.... *hmm..on second thought maybe bipolar was too much* :doubt: Anyway, man..That's serious, you mean you wanna live in a care free world and do nothing already? [i]*Last time i let my friend do such a thing, he turned into a hippie >.< *[/i] I think you just need a new flow in your lifestyle, do more out of life to feel complete, if it doesn't kill you, you will learn from it and make you stronger! Gather your remaining energy and do what you wanted to do for a long long time already [i]*exclude quitting school*[/i] I might not give the perfect advice but it's the least i can do.. @♥ bianx ♥ Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaattt..? Just tell him already!! :| We always chat but you always skip that kind of topic..Hmm.. Maybe you don't want him to say [i]"Ah okay"[/i] out of your confession, huh.. Just ignore that scenario and tell him already, nothings wrong with telling someone u like 'em aja! =)
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][quote=lucknskill]@nix Oh dude.... *hmm..on second thought maybe bipolar was too much* :doubt: Anyway, man..That's serious, you mean you wanna live in a care free world and do nothing already? [i]*Last time i let my friend do such a thing, he turned into a hippie >.< *[/i] I think you just need a new flow in your lifestyle, do more out of life to feel complete, if it doesn't kill you, you will learn from it and make you stronger! Gather your remaining energy and do what you wanted to do for a long long time already [i]*exclude quitting school*[/i] I might not give the perfect advice but it's the least i can do.. @♥ bianx ♥ Whhhhaaaaaaaaaaattt..? Just tell him already!! :| We always chat but you always skip that kind of topic..Hmm.. Maybe you don't want him to say [i]"Ah okay"[/i] out of your confession, huh.. Just ignore that scenario and tell him already, nothings wrong with telling someone u like 'em aja! =)[/quote] > hmm.. haha.. you also eh.. you have a post here.. you said you have a problem.. but you didn't tell me too.. hmm.. :rolleyes: [/b]
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]i don`t have a problem but i`ll tell you when.. :P [/color][/b]
Shirow Masamune
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ if so then just shut up!!! you are nonsense u r just spamming lol :wasted: @topic hahaha i have a huge problem now its my physics and trigo subject in my school always gives me a headache lol :drool:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

MY problems... Making the anti poser cbox with primary image input work. Drawing using paint. Insomnia. Spammers in Forums I moderate. =D
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral]MY problems... Making the anti poser cbox with primary image input work. :arrow: [b]Don't problemize this.[/b] Drawing using paint. :arrow: [b]There is pixelgod.net[/b] Insomnia. :arrow: [b]Drink Generoso[/b] Spammers in Forums I moderate. =D :arrow: [b]Let's kill them.[/b][/quote] =D :wallbash:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ You seem like a racist dude. It's so harsh. [quote]note: this post was not double-posting[/quote]

Last edited by lucknskill (2008-01-11 18:23:45)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yup please avoid racism :) If can't be avoided, remove it there. Anyway removed so no more =D
TrendyMocha
» Banned
1969-12-31

[b][color=deeppink]actually now, i got a problem of Shirow she`s soo mean.. She hated noobs so much, but when she rigestered she was a noob..! So don`t make of Noobs because u were a noob b4..! :angry: [/color][/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Maybe he hated those newbies who claim to mess this site. Well don't be affected with them! Just enjoy staying here okey:)

Last edited by ReversEdge (2008-01-11 01:14:31)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i have a problem of sleeping. I think its insomia.. and its really bad. Everynight at about 11 or 12, i'll become so sleepy but as soon as i lay down on my bed, i couldnt sleep at all. I always has an urge to turn on my tv or my computer bcoz i really couldnt sleep. there's even this one night when i watched all 25 or 30 episodes of FRIENDS in just one night then i didnt sleep til like 6 in the morning. My mum told me to drink milk everynight, and i did but it just doesnt work. And even though i sleep at 4 or 5 in the morning and wakes up at 9 or 10 a.m i still never sleep in the afternoon, so basically, i have 4-5 hours sleep a day.. [i]its not funny anymore :wallbash: [/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:39

[ 9 queries - 0.111 second ]
Privacy Policy