• ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

kia_bunso28
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

my problem is: about love life..hahaha... i don't know how to say to "my friend" who have (deep) feelings for me(he said) that he don't have chance for his feelings because all i can offer to him is friendship. i, now have a boyfriend and still don't know how to tell to him.. please help me.. i don't want to hurt him since he is my friend... note: im not sure if i can reply immediately since i'll be busy but i'll try... that's all.. thnx in advance!!!!
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

^ ^ hmm. for sure he'll understand you if you told him he doesn't have any chance. just try to tell him in a nice way. explain it.=) TOPIC: hmm. i don't know if its right to forget my [color=white]school crush[/color]. he's not here next school year. but its seems so hard to forget him.:cry:
takeouttt
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm of course he'll understand you :)
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no problem... jz maintain my handsomeness... :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url]
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] @ bianx_06:[/b] well, tnx sis for the advice..i'll wud try to tell him d truth in a very nice way i know... :D and i hope he wud understand me... i also hope that he wud still be my friend.... >> why do u nid 2 forget him???:paranoid: [b]takeouttt:[/b] yea....i hope he'll understand me.... [b]@TOPIC:[/b] well, until now this is still my problem...ehehehe.. thnx 4 those hu replied....:D

Last edited by kia_bunso28 (2008-03-28 05:32:48)

Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] Nice thread ! i have my share! My EX-BF fooled me for many times, but i still love him, what should i do? forget him? [/color] [/b]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]cklahrckiey[/b] There's no rule saying a ghetto can't love an emo. Just like the song of avril goes.. He was a punk, she did ballet. What more can i say? =| Go for it. [b]Lryuzaki28[/b] Don't be a martyr, sometimes it's better to be wise.
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hello guys!!! well, that is still my problem...but, i doesn't bothers me anymore.. ehehe... im now happy....hope u guys too.. well, if not, just post here ur probs and sure we'll help each other..:penguin:

Last edited by kia_bunso28 (2008-03-30 11:50:00)

:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

My brother is my main prob ryt now... he's making the house messy! :lol:
remjo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow.. thius is a nice thread!!
f3ndi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or your problems with other ftalk members.. ..And we will try to help as much as we can. Dont be shy, Ftalk is here for you :)[/quote] well, it's about my family.. i don't know if i'm being an ass or something. here's the deal. they do know that i'm paid well for my present job. they were like acting "puss-in-boots" - begging for sympathy over their monetary problems so i would let them borrow. but when they do have their money, they forget to pay me. and what really pisses me off is they boast about their adventures (like shopping, out of town trips, food trips).. man.. i sacrifice my own shopping and gimmicks while they do that.. i'm just out of patience. i just don't want blow this out one time big time and ruin our relationship, but how can i tell them that they have to cut short on their hedonistic indulgences so they still have bread for more important things..and let me have fun with my hard earned money. i'm just lucky i have understanding friends who after all the years i've never been to our group gimmicks are still my friends..
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] gudluck to this thread. :exclaim::thumbsup: [/color]
lucknskill
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=f3ndi]well, it's about my family.. i don't know if i'm being an ass or something. here's the deal. they do know that i'm paid well for my present job. they were like acting "puss-in-boots" - begging for sympathy over their monetary problems so i would let them borrow. but when they do have their money, they forget to pay me. and what really pisses me off is they boast about their adventures (like shopping, out of town trips, food trips).. man.. i sacrifice my own shopping and gimmicks while they do that.. i'm just out of patience. i just don't want blow this out one time big time and ruin our relationship, but how can i tell them that they have to cut short on their hedonistic indulgences so they still have bread for more important things..and let me have fun with my hard earned money. i'm just lucky i have understanding friends who after all the years i've never been to our group gimmicks are still my friends..[/quote] Man, i always get in that situation too when i have money. It's really hard to fend off your family sometimes but i really got fed up one time that i ignored their needs in times of emergency. They end up paying me after they worked hard for some money later on. The moral of the lesson is, be strict sometimes, it's really important to make contracts and things like that even if they are your family. Make sure they are responsible enough to pay it at a given deadline. Reward yourself too man, i believe you are a good person but give time for yourself. :)
f3ndi
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lucknskill]Man, i always get in that situation too when i have money. It's really hard to fend off your family sometimes but i really got fed up one time that i ignored their needs in times of emergency. They end up paying me after they worked hard for some money later on. The moral of the lesson is, be strict sometimes, it's really important to make contracts and things like that even if they are your family. Make sure they are responsible enough to pay it at a given deadline. Reward yourself too man, i believe you are a good person but give time for yourself. :)[/quote] ey, thanks.. it's my problem too that i crumble down with their dramas. i decided this will be the last time. i shall put my feet down and demand what i deserve. tc
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

where can i find the linker thats my problem!
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]^you can look at the topics here in friendster underground... i'll pm u the URL or the linker.. honestly... my only prob now is finding sites where i can make a lay... hmm...[/b][/color]

Last edited by u_dont_matter_anymore (2008-04-06 04:09:50)

aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

problem??how many times you've heard this from your parents??? [b][color=#660099]"you're a disgrace to this family"[/b][/color] i've heard it many times...come to think i don't even know what i did, for them to shout that in my face...

Last edited by aloneforever (2008-04-06 14:30:39)

RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

urm my prob right now is sleeping i cant sleep >.< i think i have insomia no joke
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my problem is.. im grounded for 1 month.. :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

KIA_BUNSO28. yeah. i need to forget him. i wouldn't see him again. and i'm not hoping that will see each other again. so.. that's it.=( TOPIC. i'm having problems in making friendster layouts. its kinda difficult. waaa. i need patience. haha. lol.=D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » No, this ain't a fight thread. =| Just something i came up with To prevent making too much threads. It's not really compulsory but post your share of problems here.. 'bout life, love, society, or yo

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:51

[ 9 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy