• ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

krjalagat
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

[quote=dimaz_21]i think if you use your computer for graphic design,editing video,or photo editing you should buy 1gb memory,.... its more powerfull to run more aplication... for price list you can find it at google =)[/quote] ahh ok maybe ill buy 1gb okay ill google for the prices =)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

i can't change my desktop background anymore, desktop tab in the "properties" doesn't show either.. what can i do? =|
dimaz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=yunish]i can't change my desktop background anymore, desktop tab in the "properties" doesn't show either.. what can i do?[/quote] your computer maybe infected by virus =)
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ then, what can i do???? :(
dimaz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=yunish]^ then, what can i do????[/quote] open notepad copy this below and save it name display.reg dont forget to change save as type to all files.... and then click it... you can access your display properties again... :thumbsup: <">
yunish
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ =( i've tried what you told me to do..but sad, coz it didn't worked. :crybaby: i don't know what else can i do to my desktop.. :(
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]ermm..whenever i print a document in microsoft word,this page is also printed.. [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/vfdnj4.jpg[/img] so basically,if i print 10 copies op a certain document, d printer will also print 10 copies op dat ^ [img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/cry.gif[/img] but when i print excel documents,that^ is not printed.[img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/worry.gif[/img] (excuse my grammar here.)[/b]

Last edited by As cicatrizes (2008-09-10 00:28:54)

Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=As cicatrizes]ermm..whenever i print a document in microsoft word,this page is also printed.. so basically,if i print 10 copies op a certain document, d printer will also print 10 copies op dat ^ but when i print excel documents,that^ is not printed. (excuse my grammar here.)[/quote] In your MSWord program Goto Tools Menu>Option> Find the "Print" Tab, Then under the "Include with document" section unchecked the "Document Properties" Then Click OK. Now ur done! PM me if i solved the problem! ;)
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]thank you very much nehpets! problem solved.,yay! [/b][img]http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z167/Angelinoi/Emoticon/signs14-1.gif[/img]
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Awesome thread! I love it mostly because.... Since I'm sure that many of you are computer nerdies/wizards/freaks...(don't worry I'm one myself...kinda) Do you know how to delete a Spyware called TrojanSpy Win32? I can't download Firefox 3 if this Win32 thingie is in my way! Ugh! I've tried like 2 weeks to get it out, but guess what? It still here! Please help me!
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Hello guys, WMP 11 problem here. Movies playing but NO sounds?. :/ Do you know whats the solution for this?. Or ever encountered this one?
Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

TROUBLESHOOTING [b]@ portuniecho[/b] when you play music or MP3 do you hear a sound? :cool: [b]@ oOpunkrockeranimeOo[/b] What do you mean? "DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL"? :)
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=oOpunkrockeranimeOo]Do you know how to delete a Spyware called TrojanSpy Win32? I can't download Firefox 3 if this Win32 thingie is in my way! Ugh! I've tried like 2 weeks to get it out, but guess what? It still here! Please help me![/quote] hmm... whats your AV?..
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=Nehpets]@ portuniecho when you play music or MP3 do you hear a sound? :cool:[/quote] Yep. =( Thats what im wonderin about. I can hear the music plays. But movie, NOT. :wallbash: Anyone, Can i have a favor please. Can you please Download this [url=http://www.adrive.com/public/59d0a365da8a8c97ca6e88a1c53be601527269795b3d407d80f9caf90719239b.html][b]MOVIE[/b][/url]. And tell me if you were experiencing the same problem as mine. :wallbash: please? =( [hr][hr][hr][hr] [b]Edited:[/b] Problem solved. Thanks nehpets for tryin to help me. :D

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-09-18 05:35:40)

wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

can someone explains me this bunch of terms..... - Intel Celeron M processor 530 (1.73 GHz, 533 MHz FSB, 1 MB L2 Cache) - 1 GB DDR2 - 80 GB HDD - 802.11 b/g WLAn - Windows Vista OS and giv some tips to speed up my laptop....coz it works slow.... my laptop is virus-free (i assure u dat...) but wat other factors ....???
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i think there's no problem in ur hardware great specs :o try to install any registry cleaner like tune up utilities or ccleaner and also there are some thread here in tech corner giving some tips to speed up your pc just look for it :eh:

Last edited by jen_hare_07 (2008-10-09 07:52:24)

moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how can i choose Vista and XP?
yas
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[i]is there any antivirus software? that i can download on d internet..for free..?? [/i]
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yup there are many its a trial version google it =)
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=yas]is there any antivirus software? that i can download on d internet..for free..??[/quote] try [b]nod32[/b]! i uploaded my installer of it here: [url]http://dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/8114/ESET%20NOD32%20Antivirus%20Business%20Edition%20v3.0.621.0.rar[/url] and if you need usernames and passwords to update its virus signature database, simply go to: [url]http://nod32sky.com[/url] you can easily find the latest working usernames and passwords there to update the nod32 software.... there i hope this helps...

Last edited by Cryogenix (2008-10-10 06:24:11)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:50

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy