• ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

akoba
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

[quote=nia_pearl19]can anyone help me with my prob.., my pc appears to be color yellow.. and i hate it., i already checked the properties but it isn't workin..,plz help me.., +repu if done..,:D[/quote] Maybe you have something magnetic near on your monitor magnetic field can cause the discoloration of your screen. Put away magnetic or can cause magnetic field like speaker or AVR .
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

[quote=renjie1992]Wait a sec.. Is your monitor a flat screen one?[/quote] yes it is..,=) btw it is a pci slot..,:)

Last edited by nia_pearl19 (2008-11-09 04:23:03)

renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=orange]So it's not a crt .. hmm .. check if there are buttons UNDERNEATH the screen?[/color][/b]
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=renjie1992]So it's not a crt .. hmm .. check if there are buttons UNDERNEATH the screen?[/quote] yeah... there's some buttons.,=) found it.., i have another rprob.., i can't install my printer.., and i don't have the installer it is a hp deskjet d1400 installer printer ..:cry: help.. and what should i press in the menu ??

Last edited by nia_pearl19 (2008-11-10 05:18:04)

renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]it is a hp deskjet d1400 installer printer ..[/quote] [b][color=orange]About the d1400 Driver, I can't find the exact one in HP website. But I am still Googling it.[/color][/b] [quote=nia_pearl19]and what should i press in the menu ??[/quote] [b][color=orange]If you found the menu button, you should find the Degauss option as nanix84 suggested. If it doesn't fix the problem, proceed to this: In the menu option, find the COLOR OPTION. Now, the choice must be on 6500k colors. change it. It works @ my CRT monitor(although it's a crt, you must give it a try. =3 ) [/color][/b]

Last edited by renjie1992 (2008-11-10 09:15:52)

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]i have another rprob.., i can't install my printer.., and i don't have the installer[/quote] in the manual of ur printer im sure u can see their site =)
Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Go here! [url]http://www.atomico.es/search/hp-deskjet-d1400-printer-driver/1-5.html[/url] or [url=http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/SoftwareIndex.jsp?lang=en&cc=us&prodNameId=3605219&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=2510609&swLang=8&taskId=135&swEnvOID=1093]Click here![/url] Download your HP deskjet d1400 driver. Try this, might help! or this! [url=http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/DriverDownload.jsp?prodNameId=3605219&lang=en&cc=us&taskId=135&prodTypeId=18972&prodSeriesId=2510609]Click Me[/url] find your OS, and download your driver!

Last edited by Nehpets (2008-11-10 09:09:54)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ok..tnx.. I already dl it and installed it.., but then it still didn't work?.. it's connected in the usb port..
Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]ok..tnx.. I already dl it and installed it.., but then it still didn't work?.. it's connected in the usb port..[/quote] Try this! First connect the USB wire of the printer, after that Click Start>Run>type "DEVMGMT.MSC"> Windowns appear, should be like this! [img]http://www.okz-okz.com/images/b0jucwa4i538b7epkyld.gif[/img] if you found some yellow, question mark icon, in the USB, or Port sec. then you don't have the correct driver installed of the printer! right click, and update!
Kamandag
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

1) unplug your printer from usb port of the computer. 2) uninstall the printer driver you installed. 3) restart your computer. 4) reinstall printer driver and plug-in your printer back to usb port of computer. ***some usb device need their driver installed first before you plug them on usb port.
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

ok guyz I'll try.., tnx.. btw about my monitor.., it's not totally yellowish.., it sudenly change to normal..then to yellow i think its gettin' crazy..:cry:

Last edited by nia_pearl19 (2008-11-12 01:53:33)

javilisnemoya2007
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow i finally finished reading all the posts here....:thumbsup: for a complete noob like me this topic is really very helpful....i'm getting familiarized bit by bit everytime...this is a good place to hang out....thanks :)
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

..can anyone here help me how to save a (powerpoint) template in my computer.., so be used permanently?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]can anyone here help me how to save a (powerpoint) template[/quote] This is for powerpoint 2007 not sure if it is the same for older versions. [quote]Open your Powerpoint file that you wish to save it as template. Click ‘View’ menu. Click the ‘Slide Master’ submenu in the menu bar. Notice that the master slide is now active. Having the master slide active, click ‘File> Save as > Select Powerpoint Template as the File Type’ After saving the design, click ‘Close Master View’, and it will go back to your Powerpoint Presentation. Now, you can use the saved Template when creating a new Presentation. It will be automatically added in the list of designs.[/quote]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dis thread wil b very helpful, wen solving technical problems of computers. :thumbsup: [/b]
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm i really have a serious problem and i know ive done everything to solve this but it really makes no sense. [b]my desktop icons are missing.[/b] before answering: i'm using vista home basic i have unchecked the Hide protected system files and Hide extensions on unknown files on the folder options inside the control panel. ive done the personalize thing and it wont show up. i need help.my dad's goin to kill me if he saw this after christmas.
kellrina
» n00b
1969-12-31

i have a question about the task manager. how can i enable the task manager? the setting is currently disable by the administartor... i like to know coz at times my pc hangs and i want to end running programs immediately.

Last edited by kellrina (2008-12-17 23:34:20)

kellrina
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kabuteman]"Fn" key may be named differently in other laptop models .. btw .. what is your laptop make and model?[/quote] i have the same problem...how can i print screen. cant seem to find the fn button. my laptop is dell..
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kellrina]i have a question about the task manager. how can i enable the task manager? the setting is currently disable by the administartor... i like to know coz at times my pc hangs and i want to end running programs immediately.[/quote] check if regedit can be accessed... go to start -> run -> type regedit -> then press enter/ ok
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I used Vista Basic as my OS.... My question is why i can't make my .GIF images as my desktop background?? Does the Vista doesn't support .GIF images? Is ther any solution for here?

Last edited by wakekek07 (2009-01-16 21:00:05)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:24

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy