• ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

mielcoh27
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

[quote=janeene]i need good programers here..[/quote] wrong post bro.. this thread is for computer problems only. ^_^
fullmetal90
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

anyone here have experience in installing wordpress? can teach me how?
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=fullmetal90]anyone here have experience in installing wordpress? can teach me how?[/quote] its fairly easy, Requirements: 1. A PHP, MySQL enabled web host like: [url]x10hosting.com[/url] 2. FTP support from that web host (or you can actually upload those hundreds of files ony by one) for easier uploading later on. 3. Some basic knowledge in database administration. I suggest you acquire a PHP/MySQL webhost first then drop a reply when you're done. I'd be more than happy to post a separate tutorial thread complete with screen by screen image guides...
fullmetal90
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Cryogenix]its fairly easy, Requirements: 1. A PHP, MySQL enabled web host like: x10hosting.com x10hosting.com 2. FTP support from that web host (or you can actually upload those hundreds of files ony by one) for easier uploading later on. 3. Some basic knowledge in database administration. I suggest you acquire a PHP/MySQL webhost first then drop a reply when you're done. I'd be more than happy to post a separate tutorial thread complete with screen by screen image guides...[/quote] i have try x10hosting.com but i have block my country... u have another free hosting site? i have google it... but the result are not very statisfied
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

can u help me... there is no RUN in my start.. where cn i find it? whats this about lsass program? at start.up, my pc show a warning about lsass saying that it couldnt be found... :cry: im hvng trouble wd my pix in friendstr,some of the pictures wont show... im using fFox.. but in any other website, like yahoo, youtube and ect the pictures are complete... can u help me? :crybaby: and my computer is invaded by Salit virus :crybaby: will somebody help me :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]can u help me... there is no RUN in my start.. where cn i find it? whats this about lsass program? at start.up, my pc show a warning about lsass saying that it couldnt be found... :cry: im hvng trouble wd my pix in friendstr,some of the pictures wont show... im using fFox.. but in any other website, like yahoo, youtube and ect the pictures are complete... can u help me? :crybaby: and my computer is invaded by Salit virus :crybaby: will somebody help me :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] Run is missing :arrow: try to hit the windows logo on your keyboard + R (it's the shortcut key for Run) Pics in friendster - check out this thread :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t41565-fs-prob..images%3F.html about the virus :arrow: install nod32., for me its the best., im using it for years :idea:
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jen_hare_07]Run is missing :arrow: try to hit the windows logo on your keyboard + R (it's the shortcut key for Run) Pics in friendster - check out this thread :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t41565-fs-pro … es%3F.html about the virus :arrow: install nod32., for me its the best., im using it for years :idea:[/quote] i tried hitting windows logo + R.. but it didnt work... it said dat "this operation has been cancelled due to restricttions in effect on this computer. please contact your administrator" :( i dont y it happen.. help me... tnx 4 the other infomation hheheh... it helped me much :lol::thumbsup:
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xelcris]i tried hitting windows logo + R.. but it didnt work... it said dat "this operation has been cancelled due to restricttions in effect on this computer. please contact your administrator[/quote] :question: does your window task manager(ctrl alt del) works?? :question: and your folder options in show hidden files work?? check them out :idea: if these are not working then im sure that your pc is infected by a virus. :ninja: it happened to me..yrs ago im not familiar what is the name of the virus.. but i had a feeling that its trojan
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ok..i'm here again asking something...hahah.. what's the problem with a pc when it does not play dvd? i mean, it played last month and it can't play now..huhuhuh, the laptop is an hp pavilion dv2000.. can you guys help mweeh?? :(
ska.boss
» n00b
1969-12-31

`maybe your lens of your DVD room is unclean.... or maybe it's not DVD room....or maybe your CD is not supported...
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jen_hare_07]xelcris wrote: i tried hitting windows logo + R.. but it didnt work... it said dat "this operation has been cancelled due to restricttions in effect on this computer. please contact your administrator :question: does your window task manager(ctrl alt del) works?? :question: and your folder options in show hidden files work?? check them out :idea: if these are not working then im sure that your pc is infected by a virus. :ninja: it happened to me..yrs ago im not familiar what is the name of the virus.. but i had a feeling that its trojan[/quote] yes it has ctrl alt delete nw... ive downloadd a restriction removal so that i can use dat.. bcoz lately i dunno, i thnk a virus disabled it.. so what did u do? =|
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hey i got a question im planning to buy my pc a ram i want to increase my ram any idea what kind or brand fits to my computer? tnx! :)
dimaz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=krjalagat]hey i got a question im planning to buy my pc a ram i want to increase my ram any idea what kind or brand fits to my computer? tnx![/quote] if u have much budget u can buy corsair... if u have small budget visipro is my choice... :thumbsup:
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dimaz_21]if u have much budget u can buy corsair... if u have small budget visipro is my choice... :thumbsup:[/quote] what exactly are those? i really dont know pls be more specific tnx for the help btw
xXChrisXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=krjalagat]hey i got a question im planning to buy my pc a ram i want to increase my ram any idea what kind or brand fits to my computer? tnx![/quote] There are different types of RAM. We need to know what type of RAM currently you are using so we can suggest you..
dimaz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=krjalagat]what exactly are those?i really dont knowpls be more specifictnx for the help btw[/quote] i ask u what type of RAM do you have??? DDR3,DDR2,SDRAM,DDR??? for DDR2 and DDR3 i think CORSAIR DOMINATOR Series is the best... and for DDR i prefer Kingston Technology Kingston HyperX or Corsair Microsystems Corsair XMS Xtreme TwinX
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote]Each memory slot can hold DDR PC3200 with a maximum of 1GB per slot.*[/quote] thats my stats from [url]http://www.crucial.com/systemscanner/viewscanbyid.aspx?id=B448F76331D926C3[/url] so what kind of ram should i buy?
dimaz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=krjalagat]thats my stats from http://www.crucial.com/systemscanner/vi … 6331D926C3 so what kind of ram should i buy?[/quote] how much money do you have??? if u have much money you should buy the highest RAM... more memory more speed you get...
krjalagat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dimaz_21]how much money do you have??? if u have much money you should buy the highest RAM... more memory more speed you get...[/quote] hhhmmm maybe ill buy a 512mb ram or if ill have much money this weekend ill buy 1gb any idea how much 512mb ram cost? how about 1gb? tnx for the help dude! :)
dimaz_21
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=krjalagat]hhhmmmmaybe ill buy a 512mb ramor if ill have much money this weekend ill buy 1gbany idea how much 512mb ram cost? how about 1gb?tnx for the help dude![/quote] i think if you use your computer for graphic design,editing video,or photo editing you should buy 1gb memory,.... its more powerfull to run more aplication... for price list you can find it at google =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:12

[ 9 queries - 0.039 second ]
Privacy Policy