• ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

Harajuku Queen
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

[quote=nothinglast]ie guyz ive got question here.... ive been experiencing a hard time removing this trojan thinggy in my pc... how do i remove this?[/quote] Get a good anti-virus. I suggest Kaspersky.
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

[quote]ie guyz ive got question here.... ive been experiencing a hard time removing this trojan thinggy in my pc... how do i remove this?[/quote] try avg for free..!it removes all malware,anti spyware etch..!:/
kudo37
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Everytime I open my photoshop their is always a pop-up message, is it normal to photoshop or is their something wrong with it? And also, is their any other way to unfreeze my computer without using deep unfreezer....the easy way?
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kudo37]Everytime I open my photoshop their is always a pop-up message, is it normal to photoshop or is their something wrong with it?[/quote] Sorry I double posted. Accident

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-05-29 01:54:06)

networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kudo37]Everytime I open my photoshop their is always a pop-up message, is it normal to photoshop or is their something wrong with it? And also, is their any other way to unfreeze my computer without using deep unfreezer....the easy way?[/quote] What will pop up on your desktop?
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i suggest you do weekly maintainance on your pc's... that what i do in our desktop... 2 years and its still good as new... :thumbsup:
floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Hey Im on a mac. I want to know how to screen print a window, just the window not the whole thing
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=floid0523]Hey Im on a mac. I want to know how to screen print a window, just the window not the whole thing[/quote] printscreen it then edit it with a graphic editor like photoshop...
Campus_hearthrob02
» FTalker
1969-12-31

anybody know a newbie friendly software that I can use to cut a Mp3 file and paste another to it making a new file composing of parts from 2 songs (arrgggh hard to explain... make sense?) say, song 1 plays "tarat tat tarat" then song 2 plays "boom boom boom" then u cut both songs and combine them into "tarat tat boom boom" something like mixing songs or like the old school style of recording in one radio while playing a tape from another radio then stopping the tape and at the very same time playing another tape from another radio.. well, we all know that this way of recording degrades the quality of the music... so i'm thinking about a software.. something that will produce crisp tracts but newbie friendly.. pls help need to edit the songs w/in 11 days for my friends debut.... T.Y.

Last edited by Campus_hearthrob02 (2008-06-05 01:23:59)

cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how can i increase the virtual memory of my computer? i want to play online games without any problems!!!! Please help me! Thank you :crybaby:
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=Campus_hearthrob02]anybody know a newbie friendly software that I can use to cut a Mp3 file and paste another to it making a new file composing of parts from 2 songs (arrgggh hard to explain... make sense?) say, song 1 plays "tarat tat tarat" then song 2 plays "boom boom boom" then u cut both songs and combine them into "tarat tat boom boom" something like mixing songs or like the old school style of recording in one radio while playing a tape from another radio then stopping the tape and at the very same time playing another tape from another radio.. well, we all know that this way of recording degrades the quality of the music... so i'm thinking about a software.. something that will produce crisp tracts but newbie friendly.. pls help need to edit the songs w/in 11 days for my friends debut.... T.Y.[/quote] adobe audition
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=floid0523]Hey Im on a mac. I want to know how to screen print a window, just the window not the whole thing[/quote] Try using Corel Capture. Google it =D [quote]Campus_hearthrob02 wrote: anybody know a newbie friendly software that I can use to cut a Mp3 file and paste another to it making a new file composing of parts from 2 songs (arrgggh hard to explain... make sense?) say, song 1 plays "tarat tat tarat" then song 2 plays "boom boom boom" then u cut both songs and combine them into "tarat tat boom boom" something like mixing songs or like the old school style of recording in one radio while playing a tape from another radio then stopping the tape and at the very same time playing another tape from another radio.. well, we all know that this way of recording degrades the quality of the music... so i'm thinking about a software.. something that will produce crisp tracts but newbie friendly.. pls help need to edit the songs w/in 11 days for my friends debut.... T.Y.[/quote] If you dont have adobe audition, better use Windows Movie Maker. Its easy. :):thumbsup:

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-06-08 01:03:18)

networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cjoker2]how can i increase the virtual memory of my computer? i want to play online games without any problems!!!! Please help me! Thank you :crybaby:[/quote] Increase your RAM.
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=arjay0326]my problem is: everytime i press my left CTRL key the calculator appears, everytime i press my right ALT my computer shutdowns and everytime i press my left ALT internet explorer opens. what do u think is the problem??? how can i fix it??? coz everytime my computer freezes, i can't do the CTRL+ALT+DEL....please guys...help me....[/quote] How sad no ones answering your question. The threadstarter must have the responsibilities to entertain people posting in his thread. My answer: better reformat it. It is indeed affected with malwares. [quote][align=center]Sorry for the triple post[/align][/quote]

Last edited by networkmancer (2008-06-08 01:29:32)

floid0523
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=floid0523]Hey Im on a mac. I want to know how to screen print a window, just the window not the whole thing[/quote] [quote=networkmancer]Try using Corel Capture. Google it[/quote] I just figured out that you dont need to download anything. I googled it!

Last edited by floid0523 (2008-06-08 14:26:23)

rey_rockstreet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

why my pc do not install aplication
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hello i have a problem about my windows task manager because when i press alt + ctrl + del the task manager looks like this . . [img]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee148/ianhisoka47/taskmanager.jpg[/img] please help me how can i turn it back to normal just like this . . [img]http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj86/port_soft/taskmanager.jpg[/img] please help thanks . .
toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i hav another prob . . and its very f***ing annoying me . . please help me remove this . . f***ing thing . . [img]http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee148/ianhisoka47/shit.jpg[/img] thx . . please someone reply . .
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

re-install windows... and get a valid key so that the message will not appear... or.. you can re install windows and turn off automatic updates...
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=rey_rockstreet]why my pc do not install aplication[/quote] virus... pc does not meet requirements of the application... some files missing... [quote=toshiyaDEG]hello i have a problem about my windows task manager because when i press alt + ctrl + del the task manager looks like this . . please help me how can i turn it back to normal just like this . . please help thanks . .[/quote] double click anywhere inside the task manager...

Last edited by xxlylexx (2008-06-16 08:52:12)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:54

[ 11 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy