• ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

toshiyaDEG
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

wow thx it really helped i thought no one will answer . . =)
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

Q: what ANTI-virus works best?:)
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

kaspersky, nod32 really does its work... but in my opinion kaspersky is better...
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

uhm.. i cant install some software on my computer!! it always says : "cannot find common files folder" what should i do??pls help.. :rolleyes:
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what software are you installing?? Common Files Folder is Located in C:/Program Files If you accidentally deleted it... Just Create a new folder inside Program Files and name it as Common Files i hope this could help..

Last edited by xxlylexx (2008-06-22 04:12:14)

hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=red][b]HELP![/b][/color] I accidentally deleted a file from add/remove programs then my PC can't play sounds (T^T) What should I do... \[T-T]/ Anything except System restore /).(\
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]HELP! I accidentally deleted a file from add/remove programs then my PC can't play sounds (T^T) What should I do... \[T-T]/ Anything except System restore /).(\[/quote] is it a desktop computer or a laptop???
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

`hi im having trouble on my internet && browsing- this concerns to smart bro- since the day we installed router in our place every browse i make is like shit. it pops problem loading, cant find server blah blah- and most annoying part is when i see albums in friendster and other sites it gets corrupted. it has small thing in the upper left side of the picture and it seems like it is torn :( how can i resolve it?? some help here :(
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]`hi im having trouble on my internet && browsing- this concerns to smart bro- since the day we installed router in our place every browse i make is like shit. it pops problem loading, cant find server blah blah- and most annoying part is when i see albums in friendster and other sites it gets corrupted. it has small thing in the upper left side of the picture and it seems like it is torn :( how can i resolve it?? some help here :([/quote] thats because smart bro is not that fast... the torn like picture shows that it cant load the pictures... solution tweak your smart bro... theres a thread about making smart bro faster... btw, what kind of router are you using??
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xxlylexx]btw, what kind of router are you using??[/quote] thanks :) what thread is it? uhm im using dlink rouetr DIR-300
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think you found it... hmm... if the tweak doesnt make your connection faster maybe change the settings of the router... im also using smart bro... and i used an edimax wireless router... and it works very well... the connection is stable... =)
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xxlylexx][quote]HELP! I accidentally deleted a file from add/remove programs then my PC can't play sounds (T^T) What should I do... \[T-T]/ Anything except System restore /).(\[/quote] is it a desktop computer or a laptop???[/quote] desktop. waaaaaaaaaaaaaa ○º°(>___<)°º○
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xxlylexx]hmm... if the tweak doesnt make your connection faster maybe change the settings of the router...[/quote] how can i change it?
xxlylexx
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=hiranojun]desktop. waaaaaaaaaaaaaa ○º°(>___<)°º○[/quote] try to use the cd that is with the motherboard... soundcard drivers are found there... [quote=marra06]how can i change it?[/quote] check the manual... =)
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xxlylexx]check the manual...[/quote] aww ok` i tot it has this trick again :D uhm thanks.
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: have some problems on using coppermine...i always get HTTP 404 everytime I upload images... I tried checking my PHP files but found no problem.. What could it be?? damn..damn... :evil::evil:

Last edited by rainkid (2008-07-01 23:27:15)

mama0114
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i have a problem can someone help me friendster.com did not open here in my computer everytime i logged in it redirects me to the homepage log in URL how come this happens is the website blocked here in my computer? how can i unblock the site please help me please :crybaby:
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=mama0114]i have a problem can someone help me friendster.com did not open here in my computer everytime i logged in it redirects me to the homepage log in URL how come this happens is the website blocked here in my computer? how can i unblock the site[/quote] Try to check if there are settings on your browser..! If you are using IE please go to internet options and try to RESTORE DEFAULT SETTINGS.. Same with mozilla... I have heard that some fake sites such as the fake log in page in FS is spoofed.. What I mean is it must have been masked for www.friendster.com -> FAKE URL Looking at the URL wont be enough so be careful!!..
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Guys, what's the best anti virus? Bcoz my kaspersky is gone and i dunno if McAfee & Symantec are good antivirus? Where can i download the best anti virus, for free? :crybaby:
hiranojun
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=xxlylexx][quote][b]hiranojun wrote:[/b] desktop. waaaaaaaaaaaaaa ○º°(>___<)°º○[/quote] try to use the cd that is with the motherboard... soundcard drivers are found there...[/quote] Since I don't have the cd for installing we replaced new drivers called AC'97 from a Network computer. I may sound paranoid at first but thanks for your help :)

Last edited by hiranojun (2008-07-06 08:10:28)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:31

[ 9 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy