• ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

^ Almost all computer keyboards have "spill guard" underneath just in case but most are not sealed that well. This might be a good time to consult a local tech repair shop just to be sure. Also maybe Ephemeral or others will have some better ideas.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

Cooking oil is corrosive and the bad thing is... when your mobo heats up. It might get cooked... literally. What laptop is it anyway? Though this is a worst case scenario. Though try this... Get a thin stick and a flexible cotton or better yet a grain of rice. Merge them and start rubbing. Clean with a soft brush afterwards. Open the laptop.
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar;#3673787;1283917526]^ Almost all computer keyboards have "spill guard" underneath just in case but most are not sealed that well. This might be a good time to consult a local tech repair shop just to be sure.[/quote] i hope it has sir =( .... [quote=Ephemeral;#3673788;1283919134]Get a thin stick and a flexible cotton or better yet a grain of rice. Merge them and start rubbing. Clean with a soft brush afterwards. Open the laptop.[/quote] for almost 15 hours i turned upside down the laptop and now i try to turned on and observing it of 1 hour, it was acer aspire 4736z sir ....

Last edited by LemY (2010-09-08 04:43:15)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:18

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy