• ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

[quote=forsakendoll;#3666037;1281620473]Who has MS office? Mine stopped working and it needs a deim product key.[/quote] I have MS office, but not sure what you need?
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

Powerpoint ;_; But everything stopped working even Word... The one installed here is 2007. And now it's looking for a product key.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Thank you! =) This is the first time I've encountered something like this. I thought if you buy a lappy/computer, MS office is already pre-installed (not a trial version).
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

No my friend most new computer come with trail versions you must pay to upgrade to full version :(
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I you guys want a genuine product key just send me a message. :3 I have a reg of it that automatically replaces fake product keys. :3 Just saying. :P
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ I need it :crybaby: I wanna get my MS office start working again. ;_;
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral;#3666385;1281715526]just send me a message[/quote] Friend ur pm is turned off :(
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Oh sorry. :lol3: anyway PM opened. :3
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

basic question again: Can i plug my laptop acer aspire 4736z to 110v? ....
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Did you check the users manual to see if its dual voltage? Most new computers are but I could not find an answer with a quick google search :(
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=LemY;#3671907;1283150754]Can i plug my laptop acer aspire 4736z to 110v?[/quote] Check acer's website. I think it can be downloaded through their white paper help form or something...
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i found this : 48.8 W 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack: • 3-hour battery life 3-pin 65 W AC adapter ENERGY STAR®
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=LemY;#3671965;1283156472]i found this[/quote] Look on the back on the power supply for your battery, the black box, If it says "100V~240V" or "110V~240V" on the black box (says input power on mine ), you don't need a converter or transformer, just the plug adapter, to work in any country with either 110/120 or 220/240 power system.

Last edited by bobcbar (2010-08-30 07:17:10)

LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar;#3672014;1283166981]Look on the back on the power supply for your battery, the black box, If it says "100V~240V" or "110V~240V" on the black box (says input power on mine ), you don't need a converter or transformer, just the plug adapter, to work in any country with either 110/120 or 220/240 power system.[/quote] sir i got this on the adapter it says "100~240V" ....

Last edited by LemY (2010-08-30 09:39:13)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=LemY;#3672030;1283175519]sir i got this on the adapter it says "100~240V" ....[/quote] Your good..is fine to plug into 110 outlet.
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar;#3672118;1283210712]Your good..is fine to plug into 110 outlet.[/quote] uhm but what if the power changes i mean the electricity is not stable what if the electricity change? it may harm the laptop? or it will cause any damager sir? ....

Last edited by LemY (2010-09-01 09:19:42)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=LemY;#3672568;1283347020]uhm but what if the power changes i mean the electricity is not stable what if the electricity change? it may harm the laptop? or it will cause any damager sir? ....[/quote] What do you mean like a power surge...then you need to use a surge propector power strip from the outlet then plug your computer into the strip.
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh surge protector? thanks sir bobcar =) .... Guys i really need help : I suddenly spilled a lot of oil to my laptop, what should i do guys? .... :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=LemY;#3673709;1283862766]suddenly spilled a lot of oil to my laptop[/quote] Thats not good my friend...what type of oil? You should clean it with dry cloth as best you can and let all components dry as well before attempting to turn it back on. A can of compressed air/gas "Duster" can be used to blow out as much of the oil as possible.
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar;#3673781;1283912046]what type of oil?[/quote] I was selling at our store then suddenly someone bought a cooking oil, it is cover by plastic then i was shock that the plastic was seemed to be have a small hole then it was spilled at my laptop keyboard oh! crap there's lot of them :wallbash::wallbash: .... i clean the keyboard and turned the laptop upside down, until now it still on its position .... i wonder if the laptop keyboard has another layer before oil reach the motherboard or any other components soooo bad! sir :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Last edited by LemY (2010-09-07 23:00:06)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:04

[ 9 queries - 0.035 second ]
Privacy Policy