• ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

^Uninstall firefox and reinstall the latest version.
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

thanks ephemeral =) uhmm,.,i have another question..can u help me,, i dont know why i cant view my photos on fb if i use ff??but when i use IE i can view my photos.. plz help me,., :(
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Are you using any particular dns proxy?
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dont know..how can i know if im using dns proxy??
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

uninstall again then download this firefox 3.6.3, http://www.filehippo.com/download_firefox/ maybe youre using 3.0! also try firefox 3.7 alpha someting! i havent tried this yet", edited: this is easier than knowing more on the menu bar hehe",

Last edited by ReverzerO (2010-06-14 02:39:39)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Try reverzero's suggestion first, let's move to that if upgrading doesn't do the trick. :D
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

@Reverzero and ephemeral: nothing happens when i uninstall the ff and install another one.. :( what could i do?? :crybaby:

Last edited by janz020 (2010-06-15 05:19:44)

Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Go to My Network Places Then Click View Network Connections Look for Local Area Connection and right click then select Properties. Local Area Connection Properties box will popup. Find Internet Protocol (TCP/IP). It's on the scrollable area. Double click it. Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties box will appear. Can you tell me the numbers you see on the... IP address Subnet Mask Default Gateway Preferred DNS Alternate DNS server If the radio buttons are set automatically, just skip my question regarding the numbers part.
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

please help me about my antivirus NOD32.. why is it my antivirus is out of date?? i click the recommendation in security center but nothing happens..:(
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ did you try downloading the updates..most antivirus programs required weekly or more updates to keep the datafiles current.

Last edited by bobcbar (2010-06-29 06:18:17)

janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how to download the updates??
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Question... Are you using the nod32 that has a trial reset hack or something? :3
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

uhmm,.i dont know..but the expiration of this antivirus is on 2050
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

uninstall and install again and update",

Last edited by ReverzerO (2010-06-29 08:20:24)

tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I'm just wondering what would be better a 3.4 ghz (stock) quad core processor or a 2.8 ghz (stock) six core processor :D
dweller
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I finally have a copy of ms word 2007. :woohoo: But the problem now is the product key. :( Help me pls? Where can i find a product key?

Last edited by dweller (2010-07-12 11:49:24)

ehmzieh04
» n00b
1969-12-31

Q: can u teach me how to reformat my "LAN CARD" b'cos I cant access any anti virus websites. But when i try to access other site, it dont have any trouble.. So, i decided to reformat my Window.. I deleted all Partition and Reinstall it again.. But after all i've done, I still have this problem.. So, i think my LAN CARD is afected of a virus.. Is't posible that a LAN CARD will affect of a Virus?.. lol :)
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

plz help me about the icon of my desktop.. :( [spoiler][url=http://cosmopic.com/683v8802w800h500-32088740.jpg][img=480x300]http://cosmopic.com/683/8802/32088740.jpg[/img][/url][/spoiler] how to erase that black one on the desktop icon..?? plz help me,., :crybaby:
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ehmzieh04;#3652374;1279022599]Q: can u teach me how to reformat my "LAN CARD" b'cos I cant access any anti virus websites. But when i try to access other site, it dont have any trouble.. So, i decided to reformat my Window.. I deleted all Partition and Reinstall it again.. But after all i've done, I still have this problem.. So, i think my LAN CARD is afected of a virus.. Is't posible that a LAN CARD will affect of a Virus?.. lol[/quote] Are you on a network? Are you using wifi?[quote=janz020;#3653037;1279157875]how to erase that black one on the desktop icon..??[/quote] Right Click My Computer Select Properties Select Advanced tab. Under [b]Performance[/b], select Settings. Select [b]Adjust for best appearance[/b] Press Ok. That should fix the problem, or maybe a virus/malware on startup is the cause (forgot the name).
ehmzieh04
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral;#3653103;1279162587]Are you on a network? Are you using wifi?[/quote] nope, modem only.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:33

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy