• ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

^ what modem you are using? im just curious hehe",
ehmzieh04
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

[quote=ReverzerO;#3653347;1279201795]what modem you are using? im just curious hehe",[/quote] modem brand?.. zyxel
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ how about using a proxy site like gtunnel.com and enter the site of the antivirus you want to enter?
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oops ... i have a simple question =D can i charge a laptop even its battery got 46% above ? .... :games: it may reduce battery life ? .... :wallbash:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=LemY;#3656916;1279841401]can i charge a laptop even its battery got 46% above ? .... :games:[/quote] This is easy. I'll say, Just always plugged in your laptop while you're using it or while you're playing to avoid you from bullshiting your laptop if it suddenly turned out dead cause of bat empty while you are in the middle of the game. get the point? :)
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=LemY;#3656916;1279841401]oops ... i have a simple question can i charge a laptop even its battery got 46% above ? .... it may reduce battery life ? ....[/quote] It depends if your battery is dependable or not.

Last edited by Ephemeral (2010-07-22 23:41:18)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I was told that if I will keep my laptop plugged into electrical outlet, remove the battery and not charge it too much, it will reduce the life of the battery if you continually charge it.

Last edited by bobcbar (2010-07-23 05:14:54)

LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=portuniecho;#3656919;1279843071]This is easy. I'll say, Just always plugged in your laptop while you're using it or while you're playing to avoid you from bullshiting your laptop if it suddenly turned out dead cause of bat empty while you are in the middle of the game. get the point?[/quote] yep sir hihi :eh2: ... [quote=Ephemeral;#3656979;1279856461]It depends if your battery is dependable or not.[/quote] uhm how about this ? my battery is "[b]48.8 W 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack[/b]" ... [quote=bobcbar;#3657121;1279876459]I was told that if I will keep my laptop plugged into electrical outlet, remove the battery and not charge it too much, it will reduce the life of the battery if you continually charge it.[/quote] yah your right sir =) ....
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=LemY;#3657144;1279880196]uhm how about this ? my battery is "48.8 W 4400 mAh 6-cell Li-ion battery pack" ...[/quote] hmm... a basic battery, try sir bobcbar's idea.
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral;#3657146;1279880975]hmm... a basic battery, try sir bobcbar's idea.[/quote] uhm okay tnx =) ... ahm another question =D ... which is better to use ipv4 or ipv6 ? ....
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

It depends on the router, actually on the ISP. IPv6 has been invented a long time ago, but ISP services usually still go for IPv4 (jerks).
LemY
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Ephemeral;#3657281;1279895729]It depends on the router, actually on the ISP. IPv6 has been invented a long time ago, but ISP services usually still go for IPv4 (jerks).[/quote] oh i see hehe .... tnx :lol3:
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I have another problem. I recently upgraded my HP Elitebook 2730p to Windows 7 (It was previously an XP), and now the screen rotation is not automatic. I'd like for it to automatically rotate to Portrait when I'm on tablet mode. The "Rotation" button doesn't work either. Changing the screen orientation every time I use tablet mode is honestly such a hassle. Thank you very much.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Windows 7 what? Ultimate, Home, Basic, Enterprise?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Windows 7 Ultimate.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Does it have a VGA card and driver?
oOpunkrockeranimeOo
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yep, it does.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Maybe the tablet's driver isn't properly installed. Check it first.
forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Who has MS office? Mine stopped working and it needs a deim product key.
Ephemeral
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

2k what?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:22

[ 9 queries - 0.049 second ]
Privacy Policy