• ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

wow nephets its really helpful!
khaye07_kristine
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

hey... i also need help about my computer it is running very slow that's why everytime i turn it on i prefer to use safe mode... can you please tell me what to do?
Nehpets
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=khaye07_kristine]hey... i also need help about my computer it is running very slow that's why everytime i turn it on i prefer to use safe mode... can you please tell me what to do?[/quote] first thing you need to do is open START>RUN> type Msconfig dialog appear, goto STARTUP tab and uncheck all and press ok! RESTART LATER! second, is to DISK CLEANUP, goto MY COMPUTER> right click drive C:> properties> and click the "DISK CLEANUP" and check all, and delete! third, is to defrag your hard disk, goto MY COMPUTER> right click drive C:> properties> and click the "TOOLS" tab, and click "DEFRAG", when you have done all, restart the computer, ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ update you can also disable visual theme, Right click "My Computer">properties> click "advance" tab> under "Performance" section click "SETTINGS"> performance option windows appear> Check "ADJUST FOR BEST PERFORMANCE" ------------------------ Uninstall unused program ------------------------ if you want to speed up your start menu click START>RUN> type "REGEDIT" double click(DC) "CURRENT_USER"> (DC) CONTROL PANEL>(DC) DESKTOP> in the right pane find the string named "MenuShowDeley" (DC) and change the value of "0" or zero. ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████ download you can also download this softwares to speed up you pc. [img]http://speeditupfree.com/images/shot.jpg[/img] [url=http://speeditupfree.com/images/getitfree2.jpg]click here to download[/url] or -------------------------------------------------------------------- [img]http://b.imagehost.org/0076/2008-06-12_13-13.jpg[/img] Here's the complete solution! Startup Faster! - Make Windows startup faster than ever! Startup Faster! is a revolutionary tool that makes your computer startup much faster with hard disk protection from sudden crash. No configration, no other software required, just setup and forget it, it will do all the rest. <">

Last edited by Nehpets (2008-11-01 07:51:10)

moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how to use 2 OS ? i know im a noob.. :D
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

at boot up u will see an option the different os just click what os you want to use but if you referring to use 2 os simultaneously i think u cant
moonrays00
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=jen_hare_07]at boot up u will see an option the different os just click what os you want to use but if you referring to use 2 os simultaneously i think u cant[/quote] i meant.. how to do that? an option doesnt.. appear.. at all.. =)

Last edited by moonrays00 (2008-11-02 10:38:26)

nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=moonrays00]how to use 2 OS ? i know im a noob.. :D[/quote] I don't quite get what you are asking... you can use 2 OS... you have to install them... after installing you must configure which boot screen or boot manager you are going to use once decided... and finished configuring the boot manager it is ready to use... restart your PC and choose the OS you would like to boot... please let me know if you would like me to discuss this to you in detail =)
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

can anyone help me with my prob.., my pc appears to be color yellow.. and i hate it., i already checked the properties but it isn't workin..,plz help me.., +repu if done..,:D
jen_hare_07
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

have u checked your monitor? do u have avr?
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]can anyone help me with my prob.., my pc appears to be color yellow.. and i hate it.,[/quote] [b][color=orange]When does it occurred? Is the monitor a new one ?[/color][/b] [quote=moonrays00]how to use 2 OS ? i know im a noob..[/quote] [b][color=orange]I think there's an option available @ the my computer properties. Right click @ my computer, go to properties, then advance tab, then look at "startup and recovery" then click settings. put a check on "time to display list of OS, then adjust to 10 seconds. (need a tester here :D ) [/color][/b]

Last edited by renjie1992 (2008-11-09 00:49:57)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeap.., it's a new one... it juz occured maybe last week?
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]can anyone help me with my prob.., my pc appears to be color yellow..[/quote] Maybe it's your monitor that's busted =) Try pressing the MENU in your monitor and then access "degauss" or "image reset" hope that helps :D

Last edited by nanix84 (2008-11-09 00:47:34)

nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

what menu?... where can i find it?.. hehe.., sorry such a noob..
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]what menu?... where can i find it?..[/quote] It's in your monitor... just press the button there... and a menu will pop-up on your screen... then find "degauss" or "image reset" BTW are you using CRT?
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

crt?.., and menu in the start button?... or juz right click in the desktop??/..
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]crt?.., and menu in the start button?... or juz right click in the desktop??/..[/quote] [b][color=orange] No no no. the menu option is in the monitor .. there are buttons there, look for the "menu button" If it's a crt type, i think there's a big wheel that can be pressed that represents as a menu button. [/color][/b]
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^yup =) you are indeed correct br0 =) [b]@nia[/b] once you have pressed the button... there's a pop-up menu that you will see on your screen... look for "degauss" then press the arrow button to activate "degauss"
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

sorry bro's.. there's no such buttons in our monitor.., can u provide alternate suggestions??
nanix84
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=nia_pearl19]sorry bro's.. there's no such buttons in our monitor..,[/quote] Are you sure there's no button on your monitor? :paranoid: [quote=nia_pearl19]can u provide alternate suggestions??[/quote] theres also a possibility that it is affected by your video card... is it an "on-board" video card? or a PCI-slot video card? hope you understand the terms "on-board" and "PCI slot" :D
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b][color=orange]Wait a sec.. Is your monitor a flat screen one?[/color][/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » I came across several posts here, seems quite a number of folks have pretty good handle on computers, internet , websites , or other techie stuff ... If you are a newbie to computers and you need hel

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:38

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy