• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator takes a lot of responsibilities[/b] poll it now! and give some reason why you vote [b]yes[/b] or [b]no[/b] mods are not allowed to vote :lol: [b]p.s.[/b] [i]if i have same topic like this just inform to this topic[/i] [i]edit:[/i] but, [url=http://theftalk.com/t5469-what-does-moderator.html]What does a moderator do?[/url] :cool:

Last edited by meng.o3 (2007-08-21 07:13:56)

-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

[b] btw how you can u be a moderator,,!!![/b]
istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

nice poll cip.. :thumbsup: i thnk ur gonna apply 2 d admin.. 2 become a moderator.. :)
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=istaline]nice poll cip.. :thumbsup: i thnk ur gonna apply 2 d admin.. 2 become a moderator.. :)[/quote] How?there's any qualifications to be a moderator?or what?
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Obviously if one keeps breaking the rules you can't be one. Below are the requirements posted by admin. However theres no announcement that admin is looking for new mods now though. [quote][b]Some general requirements:[/b] [i]This announcement was from way back when FTalk was still new.[/i] - Active in FriendsterTalk.com - Familiar with Friendster and it's features - Be able to login in timely basis - Be able to promote the growth and progress of FriendsterTalk.com - Should know how to manage/organize the forum - Capable of giving good examples and guidance to other members[/quote]
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]^ Obviously if one keeps breaking the rules you can't be one. Below are the requirements posted by admin. However theres no announcement that admin is looking for new mods now though. [quote][b]Some general requirements:[/b] [i]This announcement was from way back when FTalk was still new.[/i] - Active in FriendsterTalk.com - Familiar with Friendster and it's features - Be able to login in timely basis - Be able to promote the growth and progress of FriendsterTalk.com - Should know how to manage/organize the forum - Capable of giving good examples and guidance to other members[/quote] [/quote] [b]That is freaking hot i'm sweating..i soo irresponsible,, LMAO[/b]
nothinglast
» n00b
1969-12-31

waw.. i guess theyre talkin about me... hope i became a moderator someday.. :) i cant sleep without opening the fstalk site :crybaby:
'-mUmU doLL-'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#990099] oww i see. :D this enlightened me a bit.. :lol: [/color][/align]
-wOoxOo-
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i think the moderators now i thought they also did some mistake before,, even once
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Hehe, yes we did. I remember posting on the wrong section.
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehehe... we are just equal guys.. and nobody is perfect.. even me i violated too.. i got 2 accounts here.. :wasted: :thumbsdown: just a reminder: To all mods, you are not a good leader if your not a good follower.. :D
aRies04991
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=-wOoxOo-]i think the moderators now i thought they also did some mistake before,, even once[/quote] We are also human :crybaby:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

No! , im contended in my rank :wow: If posible I demand for the lowest rank :wow:
meteora
» n00b
1969-12-31

I would like to take on that responsibility. :) I think that would take a considerable amount of time .. but I hope I will be. :) So far, I did not break any rules yet .. :)
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=-wOoxOo-]i think the moderators now i thought they also did some mistake before,, even once[/quote] lol even admin is double posting in this forum hahaha kinda rule breaker too is'nt it? admin peace! :D just keep posting, my goal? to be a promoter of friendstertalk forum... but im not at the goal point :crybaby: the good idea here, be contended i think, i already told once its still just a word and beyond that word theres a responsible, trusted member.. the word is [b]Moderator[/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Can I add something on the requirements?! Hospitality must be added because based on my observation for atleast 4 months staying here at Ftalk community, a lot of mods does't know how to welcome freshmens! They don't even care on something what member/s asked, they don't even entertain strangers and mostly they only entertain those who are doin' spamming, casting bad words and as well breaking the rules! I do understand that we all humans are commiting mistakes but we can minimize is't it?! Mostly I encounter this common alibi in order to be excused! Sorry for this comment but it's true right?!
chelay06
» n00b
1969-12-31

im interested on being a mods... helping others is fun!
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: well start by following rules. resize your sig.
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]^ Obviously if one keeps breaking the rules you can't be one. Below are the requirements posted by admin. However theres no announcement that admin is looking for new mods now though. [quote][b]Some general requirements:[/b] [i]This announcement was from way back when FTalk was still new.[/i] - Active in FriendsterTalk.com - Familiar with Friendster and it's features - Be able to login in timely basis - Be able to promote the growth and progress of FriendsterTalk.com - Should know how to manage/organize the forum - Capable of giving good examples and guidance to other members[/quote] [/quote] id also love to be a mod.. ive been a mod before like twice..on another forums.. and here in ftalk...that would really be interesting.... nice guidelines there padme... :thumbsup:

Last edited by kristina16 (2007-08-17 20:13:40)

xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

haha.. when im not yet a mod.. i really want to be a mod.. but now im a mod i wnt 2 be a newbie.. lol :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 23:33

[ 12 queries - 0.141 second ]
Privacy Policy