• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

leipot
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

yeah.. a [b][u]chatbox[/u][/b] mod hahaha :wallbash::wallbash: :thumbsup:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

[b]I'm contented w/ my rank now, moderators have a lot of responsibilities. :) [/b]
leipot
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i've changed my mind..i don't want to be a moderator anymore.. :) haha even a chatbox moderator
edriann007
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Yup! I want to be but not forever! I just want to know the feeling to become a moderator just for one day, then imma get back to my rank!
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

not just want.. dying to be, hurhur.. being a moderator is so [color=iceblue]cool,[/color]
hikarisakura
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes, i want to be a mod.. but.. uuh... i can do all the rules for mod... :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: hope my dream will cometrue someday...
ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

why not? its possible. right? :D
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

at first i want to. but i think its so hard and you must be responsible.
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i dont want! im contented w my rank.. mods has a lot of responcblities.. :)
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nope, i don't like having too much responsibilities :D
-RACH.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i would like to. but Apparently i'm to lazy to have more responsibilities. :lol:
shestheman
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

dont like :D i dont want many responcblities :thumbsup:
hanabi_suigintou
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]i really wanna be a mod^^ helping someone is fun though~[/b]
cute_gurl08
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

being a mod, is really nice but im contented w/ my rank even if its low :D being a mod really has responsibilities and i dont think i can manage it,.. :)
CloudsRider
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah . . in the future i wan to be a moderator . . . please support me . .
brown.eyes
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yes. Before I'm a moderator of a forum. (:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Yeah if that position were given to me then i'll just take it for good.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:35

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy