• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

the_legend_killer
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

im contented as a newbie and i miss being newbie :lol:
66th
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

ahha.! i want to be mod.! someday.! ahaha.! someday.! but i know it wont.!
princess_prince
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no i don't want to .. cause its hard to be a moderator and i'm not interested!
sweetdea_harry18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] of 'course i want to be a MOD... 'cause when someone is not following the rules on posting topics/thread... i'll have to close their topic/thread...[/color]
Yellow Flash
» Banned
1969-12-31

of course yes, who in the world of FTalk do not like to be a mod.. just kidding... Of course... Most of members want to achieve it just like me... hehe
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

actually..though this is a lot of responsibility. i think its all worth it.. because you know..makin the place all organized and spam-less haha.... i think its really cool..and the people fear you...hihi
koko213
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hahah... I want to be a moderator... but before that... I want to learn alot more about it... =)
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

me, i want to be a mod. because i want to do something not only posting here in ftalk. [color=#ff6699]♥[/color]
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

im contented wid my rank.... but being a mod is cool with big responsibilities..:)
/*/love.ceii/*/
» FTalkFreak
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

if i will given a chance i will choose to be a mod. coz its my dream^_~ even though i already moderating other forums but i love ftalk thats why i want to moderate it also :D anywais im doing my best, to become a mod if my wish will be granted :d even im not a mod right now im reporting some spammers or some wrong threads. so that i may help ftalk to be clean :D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

do i want to be a mod? sure....i'd give it a try if i could be helpful and usefull :thumbsup:
cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Me..?? :paranoid: No.. Im contented with my rank
cronixemo
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

mybe someday i want to become a modz...but for now,i need more talent and knowledge cause i think modz are intelligent!!!
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Ahh..ok..i don't want to be a mod..i'm contented w/ my rank,, I'm only 12 yrs.old I can't hold that kind of responsibility..
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i am satisfied in my rank..Nope.. Promoter is the Word :D
i i LeA i i
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Im contented with my rank or my upcomming rank!:D Being a mod is such a big responsibility.. Which is i really cant handle properly if given a chance..heheh! ([i]i've been a mod before in some online site,ergh!and it is such a pressure![/i]:doubt:)
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

..nope .. it takes a lot of time from me .. :(
dJeZzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no! im contended in my rank.. hakhak.. love being promoter!!
geedz_uno
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=green] ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ + + ♫ ♫ ofcourse yes...... so i am trying to reach my goal ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ love it..xoxo tnx ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ click this url to visit mah friendster main account [url]http://www.friendster.com/geedzpaul[/url] click this url to view my friendster second account [url]http://www.friendster.com/geedzrock[/url] ok ok ok dont forget to leave me some comments if you dont leave me comments i will kill you.ok.hahaha [align=center] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/ccg.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/userbar121987-4.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/keb0qt.gif[/img] [img]http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn262/geedeon/acey37.gif[/img][/align][/color]
yumi43ღ
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

madly wanted to be a [b]MOD[/b] nosebleed. :lol:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:00

[ 10 queries - 0.158 second ]
Privacy Policy