• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

joez
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

i think to be a mod is to make some codes but as xavierkym says its hard to be a mod.. its better that im a ftalker... or a newbie to ask for something... hahahaah:lol:=D
scharfiena
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

whoooaahhh.. i dunno.. =|=|=| ahihi.. but f m given the oppurtunity.. y not.. ahihi.. =)=)=) lol.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:
marra06
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to ba a moderator someday.. :clock: it's an honor =) lmao X]
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil: i am so mad more dan dat.. as of now......i wanna be mod and delete all nonsense and spam posts... :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:
*kim-a-holic
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Oye. Haha. Ive been here for quite some time no I guess. When I was new, I really wanted to become a mod at the literature sect. Haha. But I don't know why I didn't pass any resume to Admin. ;] Anyway, that desire to become a mod at literature sect still didn't die down at my heart. I'll get real, I want to be a MOD at LITERATURE SECT. :] Hahahaha.
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be a mod, someday~^^ but, if im not qualified... fine!:D lol~ there are still lots of features about fs that i must learn.... better wait for the right time....... :D
Linniie
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think i dont wanna be a mod =) coz i think im not good enough to be a moderator. :lol: but, if i can, maybe i will... =D
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for those mods, thank you for all the efforts that you've been given to us here, you all really deserves it, all mods has a unique characteristic, each everyone of them has given a chance to contribute, to help, and to teach some knowledge to us here which helping us to learn more about this things we dont know. for those who contended, we understand that to be a mod takes a lot of responsibility, we understand that those busy person can't go online because maybe the following reason: -busy at work -busy in studies -personal life -just computer shop -addicted in something techy -joined another forum -playing games maybe -has a new hobby -having his/her own site to stay -chatting those reason just pop's in my mind, i dont know the other reason maybe your the one who can describe it, but even you are busy on something, you still logging-in in friendstertalk, thats okey for sure! [i]No material thing in this world can take much responsibility than your life[/i] [b]for those mods:[/b] keep it up but do not forget what you got there now [b]for those who contended:[/b] for what you have now but dont forget ftalk :lol:
niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nope! i'm not idiot! i don't want to spend my time for notting .. if you can get money for that sure why not! right?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=niceblue00]nope! i'm not idiot! i don't want to spend my time for notting .. if you can get money for that sure why not! right?[/quote] >>watchout for your words buddy...so you mean to say we are idiots here?

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-03-11 14:00:43)

niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ok i might have gone overboard a little.... i'm sorry about my statement about moderators here at friendster talk forum.:cry:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cip6192]for those mods, thank you for all the efforts that you've been given to us here, you all really deserves it, all mods has a unique characteristic, each everyone of them has given a chance to contribute, to help, and to teach some knowledge to us here which helping us to learn more about this things we dont know. for those who contended, we understand that to be a mod takes a lot of responsibility, we understand that those busy person can't go online because maybe the following reason: -busy at work -busy in studies -personal life -just computer shop -addicted in something techy -joined another forum -playing games maybe -has a new hobby -having his/her own site to stay -chatting those reason just pop's in my mind, i dont know the other reason maybe your the one who can describe it, but even you are busy on something, you still logging-in in friendstertalk, thats okey for sure! [i]No material thing in this world can take much responsibility than your life[/i] [b]for those mods:[/b] keep it up but do not forget what you got there now [b]for those who contended:[/b] for what you have now but dont forget ftalk :lol:[/quote] :arrow: i never got the chance to know you cip. im a good friend of Shirow Masamune. :D @Ate Shika: :cool: Chill ate. its been settled. Gawsh that guy almost ruined my patience. :wallbash: @T: well.. me likey likey where i am now but sometimes i admit i miss the old days. :lol: Charles you can relate. :eh:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-03-11 15:27:10)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=niceblue00]ok i might have gone overboard a little.... i'm sorry about my statement about moderators here at friendster talk forum.:cry:[/quote] >>Since you have a sincere apology buddy,i myself wana say sorry as well for what my reaction was.. anyway i will lift your cursed supposedly,but cutie ducheszv already lifted it..:)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-03-12 00:36:50)

elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i voted no... It's :o to be a mod but Being a moderator, I believe, is a hard job so to be a mod you should have sooo many free hours each day.. coz if your busy w/ your daily activities, u should not apply to be one.. I salute many mods here like meng, eehjhay, xavier, ephe, feruzz.. The old ones coz they're really helpfull & ate meng is really understanding.. In my opinion there are some mods here that i eeeerrrr biased.. I just had this one experience from a very rude & selfish mod... That mod is a she... I really don't get it why she became a moderator.. She's just good to her fellow famous circle of friends but to other unknown member like me, she's rude & never listens.. The way she acted before & I was a newbie that time she believes that she is perfect & no one esp. a newbie like me can correct her!! I just hope there's a mod here where I can report her but Im afraid that I might choose a friend of hers.. Better ignore her [i]na lang[/i], i said to myself.. BTW, sis duch is also a very helpful mod even she's new...

Last edited by elaiza (2008-03-12 03:25:22)

eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ pm me who's that mod. I will try to talk to her. =)
elaiza
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ thanks for giving help.. i'll pm u!
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to.., but i think i'm not responsible enough.., i can't promise not to be choosy with the forums that my friends made.., and to those who are not really that close to me.., just like the other mods that i observed.., i'll just keep this with myself..,
campus_crashers
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i am contented to my rank.. and being a moderator is hard for me coz it has many responsibilities... im happy to my rank now hehehe
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yes,I want to be moderator.I try to help as many people as possible.I don't care abot repus cause if I help them,that's enough for me.
jologz29
» n00b
1969-12-31

ehehehe... hmmmmmm... bieng mods is quite more complicated.... :eh:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:41

[ 9 queries - 0.110 second ]
Privacy Policy