• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

owenews
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

how can i be a moderator??? [img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-banner-black.gif[/img]

Last edited by owenews (2007-10-04 05:32:24)

acel_lanzs
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

u didnt mentioned how to be?? :/
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow!how can i be qualified for that position? :) i think i have what it takes to be a moderator but of course i have to learn somethings.. .first, i was born to become a leader and as a leader i always tend to obey the rules and regulations here..rules are not made to be broken rather to be followed..and second is a good role model..to be at finest =) =) [color=red]Posts merged. Please avoid double posting next time. [/color]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-10-10 05:37:31)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b] :arrow: kindly avoid double posting humandoll'RIA tnx. [/b] @topic i wanna be a mod :D :lol:

Last edited by alliana01 (2007-10-05 05:12:58)

~Avant~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]lol of course yes! :lol: [/b]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Of course no, I don't have the power to become a moderator :eh: and as I said before I'm contented what I have =)
alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hehe i wanna try it tho :P
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

No, I don't !!! And I don't have a plan to be come one =) :D
2sexy4yah
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

oh how i wish I will become a mod someday.. rofl..
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah ive always wanted to become a mod...but its not so easy... =| :(
dracoknight09
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think that would be cool but then again that would be too much responsibility.. i think i'd rather want to be a promoter.. or an agent something like that... btw, what would it take to become an agent or a whiz?? that would be sooo cool!!! :D :thumbsup:
nester800
» FTalker
1969-12-31

easy boy! just post "topic closed", "solved", "wrong thread" moderator ka na!!!!
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i dont think i have a power to be a mod....so..it's a no!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yeeesss.. hihi.. i wanna help everybody..

Last edited by regiehiozn (2007-10-08 07:20:23)

BlackCat
» n00b
1969-12-31

yEesS.... :lol: :lol: eVen iT's hArD buT i wAnt to tRy iT....aNd do My bEsT :) :) :) [img]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/Da_ViNcIs/sasuke.gif[/img] [color=red]Please avoid posting in [b]StiCky CaPz[/b][/color]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-10-10 05:30:51)

regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wanna be a mod.. huhu.. :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=BlackCat]yEesS.... :lol: :lol: eVen iT's hArD buT i wAnt to tRy iT....aNd do My bEsT :) :) :) [url]http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o43/Da_ViNcIs/sasuke.gif[/url][/quote] StiCky CaPz isn't allowed here. I think You haven't read the rules, kindly read them first. Thanks! --------------------- being a moderator is not that easy especially nowadays. I think there are more spammers than moderators. :retard:
slashedkite
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I want to be a moderator but I dont want too much [i][b]responsibilities[/b][/i]. So, perhaps, A Promoter or Agent would be enough for me.. ;)
mrhiphop79
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nope...I have no desire to be a moderator. I'm content just being a regular, active member, without all the responsibilities (except following the rules, of course).
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i choose '[b]no[/b]' bcz if i'm a moderator, my rank cant change :eh: if i'm a moderator, [i]moderator[/i] will be under my nickname, and if i do something wrong, ppl will have some bad thinking about moderator :lol: so, i like posts some words and my rank will be change, it's fun.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:11

[ 10 queries - 0.159 second ]
Privacy Policy