• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

:arrow: ^ yea tinay, it's not just for the rank. i for one, consider ftalk not just a forum but a place to find true friends ;) that's why i see to it that i help in maintaining peace and order in this forum through the sections im handling :thumbsup: :eh:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

very well said siz meng!!!! very well said!! =) :thumbsup: and i can see you really did what youre supposed to do!! very nice siz meng and to all the mods ere in Ftalk ;) :thumbsup:
jAce_ko
» n00b
1969-12-31

nEwbie paLAng Ako.. :| [color=red]Please don't use SticKy CaPz and no posting in tagalog. Please Read the RULES [/color]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-09-11 00:18:35)

Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ You have continuously ignored our warnings. Now you are using Tagalog and your usual stickies. And for that you have been cursed.
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to be a moderator also like meng :redface: hahaha.. :lol: is there a big deal being a moderator? lol. members who want to be a moderator shall proceed to our hazing procedure. nyahahaha.. just kidding. lol. moderators have responsibility. must have respect to all members in order to be respected.
cUtiEshika
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

waaahhh.. dont wnt to b a mod... coz im idiot in terms of scrpts.. lolz.. :lol: and goodness.. lots of responsblts... =)
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

how's the poll now...... :o wow! 38 voted for yes while only 16 is contented, some of them really want to be one of you mods hehehe, as of me im very contented on my rank even [b]dj_dhey[/b] is the second runner up :lol: that keeps his referral on the go! haha! [i]i will die in this rank[/i]
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=eehjhay]members who want to be a moderator shall proceed to our hazing procedure. nyahahaha.. just kidding.[/quote] Wahahaha this is hot =D Well I want to bypass those hazing stages to become a calibrated mod hehehe joke :lol:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

even im not one of them i can still click the report button, that's the best way to moderate the forum even your not a mod, just help them to moderate it =) , i just wondering why some mods are banned, and some of them attepmting to leave this forum, we cannot blame them because of their problems in life :crybaby: , im referring to this mod's [b]meng.03[/b] <--- banned [b]xavierkym[/b] <--- attempting to leave in the forum my messege to those mod's , please do not leave the forum we all need you here not just in your rank but to all the good things you did in the forum =|

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-09-12 06:37:34)

deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

hello guys... good evening... :) why i vote for yes you guys might ask? well... to be honest... if we can do something that usually can benefit people beside our own self... it felt really good and satisfied... when that happened... usually we become more encourage and more self motivated to be as one of the moderator... and also fell moderating as one of the fun job around to do... it is your responsible but also your fun side... as what Mary Poppins said "every thing that you do have its fun side. you found the fun and the job would be easy".... that's it from me... it is based on my opinion though... :D until then, have a nice day... peace :cool:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=cip6192]even im not one of them i can still click the report button, that's the best way to moderate the forum even your not a mod, just help them to moderate it =) , i just wondering why some mods are banned, and some of them attepmting to leave this forum, we cannot blame them because of their problems in life :crybaby: , im referring to this mod's [b]meng.03[/b] <--- banned [b]xavierkym[/b] <--- attempting to leave in the forum my messege to those mod's , please do not leave the forum we all need you here not just in your rank but to all the good things you did in the forum =|[/quote] :arrow: it's just personal reasons. i'm un-banned. and xavierkym's not leaving ftalk anymore. we've all talked about it. :thumbsup:
Maruko
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yhey?? xavier not leave ftalk anymore hahah :lol:
shunz_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]^i really want to be a mod. once i tried to convince the admin..but i think he was not satisfied... but its ok! but if admin would get to read my post...i hope you can make me a MOD. to think that im also active in friendstertalk and i can assure you that i cn be respnsible enough to handle any kinds of trouble or if ever the forumers are not following the GOLDEN RULES. [/b][/align]
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: it's just personal reasons. i'm un-banned. and xavierkym's not leaving ftalk anymore. we've all talked about it. :thumbsup:[/quote] It's great to see you back meng! :D :D
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow.. 43 - 18 :o majority wants my rank.. :lol: lol. actually one of my reasons to become a moderator is that im very curious on what's the powers and what's behind what?? :retard: and now im a mod.. i should be a responsible one.. anyway, @cip meng and i talked in ym.. and eehjay too.. we decided not to quit.. because we are all a family.. :eh: hehe.. :D much respect to my fellow mods.. :wow:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=deys82]hello guys... good evening... :) why i vote for yes you guys might ask? well... to be honest... if we can do something that usually can benefit people beside our own self... it felt really good and satisfied... when that happened... usually we become more encourage and more self motivated to be as one of the moderator... and also fell moderating as one of the fun job around to do... it is your responsible but also your fun side... as what Mary Poppins said "every thing that you do have its fun side. you found the fun and the job would be easy".... that's it from me... it is based on my opinion though... :D until then, have a nice day... peace :cool:[/quote] Wow nice motivation you had buddy I like it :D
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i want to be but i know i violated many rules 50% chance to be a mod i think mods wht do you think?
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

urm...wut does it takes to be a moderators???.. urm, does their profile must be 100% tweaked??
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ No. They are the one who moderate this forum.
chelay06
» n00b
1969-12-31

i will try my best to learn everything here... ;) hehehe i want to be a part of this too.... ^_^becoming a mod is a big responsibility thats why i need to learn more... ^_~
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:39

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy