• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

awww mods have hard obligations.... now i know :paranoid:
heartcore
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

im contented with my rank... hehe... i dont need to be a mod to tweak my profile or even help people with their problems in tweaking right?... hehe :eh: and besides, im not a good leader :lol:
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]ME I WANT TO BE A MOD!![/b] [color=red]All caps is not allowed. [/color]

Last edited by '-'LoisFuLL'-' (2007-08-25 00:16:42)

istaline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^then follow d rules if u wnt 2 be a mod.. @t me 2 im contnted in my rank.. being a mod is ur responsibilities 2 mke d forum clean and organize.. its hard becoz ftalk.. grows biggger and bigger each and evryday.. :D i salute 2 those mods.. :) :thumbsup: they doing der best u make this forum.. well organize... =)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=istaline]^then follow d rules if u wnt 2 be a mod.. @t me 2 im contnted in my rank.. being a mod is ur responsibilities 2 mke d forum clean and organize.. its hard becoz ftalk.. grows biggger and bigger each and evryday.. :D i salute 2 those mods.. :) :thumbsup: they doing der best u make this forum.. well organize... =)[/quote] very well said.. :thumbsup: but, its really difficult.. but, i really wana be back at a newbie.. :D
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=kimyasay10][b]ME I WANT TO BE A MOD!![/b] [color=red]All caps is not allowed. [/color][/quote] If you want to be a moderator, follow the rules first. :) ------------------------------- Being a mod is really hard specially if you're a busy person. You need to be online everyday, because you need to check those sections that you're moderating. :D
efren80uk
» n00b
1969-12-31

well i can be ur big bro when it comes to general advices but if coding and scripting is the requirement for moderatorship then i guess i don't qualify - - :) ;)

Last edited by efren80uk (2007-08-25 05:05:10)

cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think all the mods had their proper places to moderate right? like ephe on help section, padme in tech corner, meng.03 in underground, wow how did you do those things? mods are really hard working fellow members :thumbsup:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: actually it's not just the underground :lol: - intro, contests&events, tricks&tuts, graphics, css, overlay, help hit-chat and fun corner :o im on the first batch that's why i handle lots. glad that there are many mods now to share the sections with :thumbsup: go mods.. wee. er. :lol:
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Congratulation to all mods :)
BaNaNaLiE
» n00b
1969-12-31

not really coz i'm too busy with my study,my forum and some other site that i moderate..
yumi fans
» n00b
1969-12-31

me, not... but i want pinktwinklehearts to be moderator... but, how to become moderator? =)
' ' sk8r.Ozzie xvii
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Yes! I want to be a moderator someday! :lol:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=yumi fans]me, not... but i want pinktwinklehearts to be moderator... but, how to become moderator? =)[/quote] Interesting.. but you have the [b]same IP[/b] w/ her. :eh:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ no offense to yumi but they have the same english construction, don't you think ate pad? :eh:
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: oyes mareh. :thumbsup: totally agree
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ lol. thanks for the reply mareh. haha :lol: :redface:
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ Weng.. i couldn't help but observe what you said. :) I noticed it too.
dr.love
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: actually it's not just the underground :lol: - intro, contests&events, tricks&tuts, graphics, css, overlay, help hit-chat and fun corner :o im on the first batch that's why i handle lots. glad that there are many mods now to share the sections with :thumbsup: go mods.. wee. er. :lol:[/quote] er...that is hard work! Great job! :thumbsup:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

being a mod...its not just having the rank.. its a hard job!. thats why i respect all the mods...here... ;) =) gud luck guyz!!! ;)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:08

[ 9 queries - 0.061 second ]
Privacy Policy