• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

crazylover
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

:lol: yes of course... but i think you must have an idea or knowledge all about codes... :eh: that i don't have :crybaby:
cudly_girl_003
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Yes, I would like to be a moderator.. but I think I should enhance some of my skills to be a mod.. and u should be alert.. =|
kiddy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i wanna be mod too!!! but the biggest question in my mind, [b]HOW[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: being a mod is hard. but whenever the mods and admin have a fun time @ the backstage, it pays off.. talking to them in the open discussion is a great reward:thumbsup:
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no coz its hard and u need to be responsible
u_dont_matter_anymore
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[color=#FF0000][b]nope...i'm irresponsible eh...[/b][/color]
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Pick me! I wanna be a mod. :lol: Man, being a mod is a [b]LOT[/b] of hardwork. I swear.
erikashae
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=)=)=) yeah,,,,,... i want to be a moderator someday.. but can u imagine???? how many posts and repu to become a mod!!!!:o:o:o:o
arch_reaper05
» n00b
1969-12-31

Is it that fun to be a moderator? they say its hard... T_T :ninja: :ninja:
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i do! but.. im not responsible so .. nvm
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=icekandi]Pick me! I wanna be a mod. :lol: Man, being a mod is a [b]LOT[/b] of hardwork. I swear.[/quote] yeah i agree with yah siz ice... my first day in being a mod...geez...all i did is deleted spam posts, merged posts...closed topics. and etc.. i didnt even got the chance to post at fs pH... :P its that hard and ... ull be busy just by doing yer tasks... but of course its an honor for me to become a mod here... @erikashae: i dnt think the repus and posts counts on being a mod... :paranoid: ;) or correct me if im wrong here :P :lol:
cla_15
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hmmm..."great power comes with a great resposibility"... so nope,im contented looking around the forum and learning at the same time..^_^
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

if only I can be... [i]===--===--===but I will reach that rank someday...===--===--===[/i]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah billabong... im dreaming of it too... :D:D:D
yayuku
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehehe.... that`s my [b]dream[/b] !! i want to be moderator !!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=losher29]if only I can be... [i]===--===--===but I will reach that rank someday...===--===--===[/i][/quote] you cant reach it.. wahah.. what i mean is the admin will be the one to make you a moderator not by your post count,, etc.... :D hihi..
jm_dodo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I want to be a moderator someday! ..btw, how to be a moderator? :rolleyes::question:

Last edited by jm_dodo (2008-04-09 01:54:16)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

@ekha_dyanti@yahoo.com: pls dont spam here... read the rules first before postin ;) [b]post by ekha_dyanti@yahoo.com reported[/b]
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]i want..[/b]
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

yes!!! it's kinda challenging!:cool:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:01

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy