• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

stylishMO
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

[b]ohh well im not.. :( [/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

well you should be..^^
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i wanna be a mod..hehe.but i guess im thinking so far..
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm i like 2 be a mod also! hmmmm
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes i would like too! hehhee!
kahramell_2212
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i would like too..... but how :question: ...
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I have read about what a ftalk moderator really is! Don`t think so... being a moderator take a lot of effort.. [b]``[/b]keeping the rules [b]``[/b]keeping the ftalk site clean.. [b]``[/b]and what things should be done..etc. Being a moderator is a hard but a fun job to do. It could give you the power to rule this site or better... You need to be a good leader, a responsible one.. Everyone wants to be a leader and if your a leader you have to show the best things in you! If you want to be a ftalk moderation, you need to have a good character such as what I said a above! If you want to then you can apply! (But think first if you can do your best on this job.) Me??... naaaahhh.... maybe next time. I don`t have the character of a leader and I am just fine with my rank... getting it to the [b]maximum[/b]! :D
ikaxox
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm... actually i haf no much time in front of computer so i think i cant be a mod :D
BwizetT
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hey just wanna ask, what do friendster agent do??? :ninja: :ninja:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=BwizetT]hey just wanna ask, what do friendster agent do??? :ninja: :ninja:[/quote] he does nothing. its just a rank. lol --- im contented with my rank. lol.
sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i dont want to be a moderator. too much responsibility.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

definitely i want to..hehehe..when time comes .hehehe
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no i dont think so haha chnge my mind lolz
karuro72002
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to be a moderator, bcuz i luv taking such big responsibility & can run the forum! =D joke...but i can lead! :P
rockerchiic
» n00b
1969-12-31

[color=#ff6699]uhmm.. yeah!! i want to.. but i guess im not that responsible.. :crybaby: [/color]
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^_^ I'm not responsible too.. :D
ikaxox
» n00b
1969-12-31

i haf no much time to be a mod :(
ikaxox
» n00b
1969-12-31

actually i really want to :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: its start boring being a student, but i

Last edited by ikaxox (2007-11-28 04:55:18)

diabolicious
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'd certainly like to be a moderator rather than friendster geek :lol:
haryz_01
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want.. i just registered last oct. and im a ftalker now.. hehe.. just to say im active.. :rolleyes: but i want to be a mod if i really deserve it.. :)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:57

[ 9 queries - 0.072 second ]
Privacy Policy