• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Saiia_itu_mia
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

[quote=xavierkym]haha.. when im not yet a mod.. i really want to be a mod..but now im a mod i wnt 2 be a newbie.. lol[/quote] hahahha..lol...
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

^ i think yer spamming. =| pls avoid being off topic... :|
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes i want to......... moderator is cool... awesome... hoohoho... even know i will b so busy... but i love it.. :wow:
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i want to be a mod... but for now.. i'm to busy at my studies... i really need to finish mah studies... and the last... i'll support this site...^^ mods dale... i know ur place... i'm near at dela costa 2...
ivynne
» n00b
1969-12-31

how many rank frienstertalk have? start from frienster newbies after that????
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

^ pls dont spam...yer being off topic.. =|
rainkid
» n00b
1969-12-31

whats with being a mod?? being a mod means to shoulder a lot of responsibilities though you may have the respect of other forumers but this is not a show-OFF!! you are committed to lots and lots of certain things!! Why can't you just be a newmbie and do whatevaar you want?? If you think you're sure of being a mod then go on and dream!! =D=D
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i think.. become moderator s really cool but to become moderator is really hard to handle the [i]naughty[/i] member and alsoo so busy handle this forum huff i like my rank now :D
celesteSGfan
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to be a mod someday, not now..
menikmatic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][i]No, i'd rather not. Because, people will bug you and stuff. And when you make a frank remark, they'll go ballistic and call for you resignation. People think you're perfect and faultless, and just one tiny slip is a huge issue to everyone already. I don't like putting up with newbies and their touchy feelings, or with some of the other members and their jealousy of your rank, or still with others more of their 'rebellious', 'i own everything, up yours authority' attitude.. hell, go wank your mom, you dunce. Besides, i got a lot more things to do in the real world to make me not give much time to anything on the Internet. Yep, that's as easy to believe as the last post. :disgust:[/i][/align]
black_eLjOy
» Banned
1969-12-31

i want to be a mod because it quite cool but i think it bears a lot of responsibility and maybe i can't conquer it.. cheers to the mods! =)
mario_maurer
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's fine to me to be mod, anyway i just visited this site because of my friendster research actually i'm into hi5. i already read the rules and its way too different from other forums now, i almost memorize the rules, i think i can be a mod here been a mod in some thai and singapore community sites i'll try to reach out if i have time enough to be a mod here.
pRep27
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]actually i don't want. i just want to be... lower than moderator.[/b]:D
gemandi
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

In a way, I wanna be a moderator to see some hidden notes. lol :lol::lol::lol: But seriously, I don't. As what a saying goes, Great power comes great responsibilty. Admittedly, I hate responsibilities. :/
::broken::
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=gemandi]Great power comes great responsibilty.[/quote] [b]Hahah same with spiderman! yeah its true..but wonder why you dont like responsibilities..like mod does[/b] [quote=rainkid]whats with being a mod?? being a mod means to shoulder a lot of responsibilities though you may have the respect of other forumers but this is not a show-OFF!! you are committed to lots and lots of certain things!! Why can't you just be a newmbie and do whatevaar you want?? If you think you're sure of being a mod then go on and dream!![/quote] [b] Yeah..very much right !! being a mod is not a show off its a responsibility... Lol..I like your remarks.. !! nyahahah go on and dream! :D:D Go master rainkid!! teach me XSS[/b]
pretty_bitch
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=green]i dont want to be moderator.. though i admire them all for their being responsible.. but i dont think i can do what their doing.. whoo.. im bc type person... :D[/color]
amae_14
» n00b
1969-12-31

no . i heard there are lots of responsibilities ..
phorbid
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes, i want to be a moderator. But i think i can't
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

uhmm.. yeah someday.. but as of now.. naah..
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i want to be a mod but i guess it would never happen.. it's just i always post in a wrong section, huhuhu someday i would..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:11

[ 9 queries - 0.097 second ]
Privacy Policy