• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

bryanezz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

mod's was the guide but not to take a ride :D
Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

hmmm...i think its really hard to be a mod ://

Last edited by Kai_ (2008-01-20 05:22:44)

misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i don't want. .coz it's really hard to be one! Mods are <3
vhenjie16
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahmmm... maybe sooner.... =)
caitz020518
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no, i'm contended in my rank. being a mod is a difficult responsibility :rolleyes:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

am contented. LOL. i love the forums that i moderate here. :]
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

love my moderated-forums. :D:D
amandacaresse
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

no..im contented to my rank.. being a moderator is a hard job for me
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

no..don't have any pLans.. is it reaLy hard to be a mod??
charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][align=center]ofcourse i wanted to be one but i know its a very hard responsibility uhmmmm ok im changing my mind hahah to all moderators: =) i [b]salute[/b] =) [/align][/color]

Last edited by charmcharmcharm14 (2008-02-03 00:57:18)

feruzz
» Banned
1969-12-31

I'm tired of being a mod :wasted: now I'm getting [url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insomnia][b]insomnia[/b][/url] :smoke:
shakiro214
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^I hope you are not retiring :drool: you're so gifted bro! You probably just need some assistance =| When and if new mods are born, they could help you, so then you could relax I wouldn't mind if I were chosen to be a mod :D :thumbsup: Anyway, I have this: [img]http://img464.imageshack.us/img464/7219/hammerheadtw1.gif[/img]
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nope..im contented n my rank!!
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

lately, i dont like to be a mod. but today, yes i wanna be a mod. not to be famous, but to help organize this forum. too much responsibility, yet, it is worth my time. the prob is, i dont have any knowledge in css or html. . . :(
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hope i became a moderator someday :eh:
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

if i'll be given a chance. .yes i want to moderate the gfx section:wow:
ほたる
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i wanna be a moderator :cool:
kitty-katz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] [b]yes ![/b]i really wanted to be a moderator ![/color]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Yea i really wanted to be one . if admin just read my message . I want to take big responsibility . I will wait if i desrve it .
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

heLL yeah I want to be a mderator!!!! .....ooops..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:23

[ 10 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy