• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

bembi
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

i want to be a mod.. :D [s]maybe after 10 years i can be[/s]:lol:
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

i cant be a mod cause.............. ibroke a rule oh man
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh .. mods job is kinda hard i think , so its hard to handle that position ..:paranoid:
xoxo-eLyshA
» n00b
1969-12-31

i really want to be a moderator!! :lol:
lovegood
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Wow, it takes time reading all the pages of this thread.:drool: Wooh.. 15 pages.. But then its okei, at least I learned what r d sentiments of d members (from mods down to newbies like me) of diz forum with regards to this topic. :thumbsup: I know I’m just a [i]newbie[/i] here but then I also want to participate in some discussions especially when I see that comment box below of each thread -- available Hahah.. I’m perfectly aware that in some parts of d forum we are not allowed to make some posts.. [i]coz for me d mentality of being a spammer and rule-breaker towards us is inevitable.. (correct me if im wrong..Ü)[/i] [quote=xavierkym]being a mod is not that easy.. :retard: but it depends on the sections you are handling... actually i think we mods are over 20+ already.. but trust me.. only few are active.. that's one reason why we can't control the flow of the forum.. because only few are working.. but i know they have also their own life.. so they might be very busy.. anyway, think of this: "Is there a forum where all members are moderators???" :O[/quote] its sad to know dat despite of d large number of mods (20+ I guess is big), only few are working actively. But then, I also understand dat some of them has der own lives to moderate. =) [quote][quote=ducheszv]being a moderator ends up on one thing -- some may love you, some will dont. Thats the migraine a mod possesses. :smoke:[/quote] [quote=ren.jo]if i'm a moderator, moderator will be under my nickname, and if i do something wrong, ppl will have some bad thinking about moderator :lol:[/quote] [/quote] For me, a moderator always needs to be respected. I do believe that mods will never ever break d rules. Dey r d role models. But then, sometimes.. I forgot dat [b]mods r still human beings[/b] who r capable of committing mistakes. Thus, I conclude some negative feedbacks against him/her instantly w/o weighing things first. I guess one of the things a mod cud never moderate is d capacity of other members to think some negative tots against him/her esp if dat member is not dat vocal.. I wonder how will d mod know dat somebody has a grudge on him/her if dat “somebody” will not tell him/her? Unless, r ftalk mods will hav d so called sixth sense.. dat wil be cool.. =)Ü [quote=meng.o3]Even mods remind other mods. =|[/quote] Its good to know that [b]fairness[/b] is very visible in diz forum.. woah.. mods reminding his/her co-mods w/o any hesitation.. waw.. :o [quote=judajammers]You need to be a good leader, a responsible one.. Everyone wants to be a leader and if your a leader you have to show the best things in you! If you want to be a ftalk moderation, you need to have a good character such as what I said a above![/quote] Yeah.. dats ryt, I believe that being a mod doesn’t only depend on ur skills when it comes to those scripts (though I know having a knowledge about it counts). But then, for me.. aside from being a responsible creature, what matters is --- if not [b]most[/b] maybe [b]al[/b]most heheh.. is the way you interact in this virtual community towards the other members.. How will you find it if yes, u’r a mod but then you seldom gain respect from other members coz of ur attitude? Think of it. For d mods wanna be, I think character counts.:thumbsup: [quote=feruzz]I'm tired of being a mod :wasted: now I'm getting insomnia :smoke:[/quote] Heheh.. im tired of being a nocturnal lassie.. I’m getting eyebugs.. :paranoid: I salute you’re diligence but I think mods also need to take rest. You’re not robot ate’s and kuya’s.. You all hav ur limitations.. Ü What about having a schedule on who will be d moderator(s) of d day on a specific part of d forum so that everyone will have his/her leisure time soft and comfy w/o any probs to bother.. oops.. its okei if u find it funny.. =| [quote=yayuku]that`s my dream !! i want to be moderator !![/quote] Well, if you ask me.. coz im aware I cant vote.. hahah.. =D So just ask me.. hmm.. Naahhh.. as of now, I don’t want to be a mod.. maybe someday, if and only if destiny allows me. hahah i confess that im not good in scripts. so wat? hehe :D i may not be good in scripts but i know im good in other things.. ;] However, here's my msg for d [b]ModsWannaBe[/b].. Well, dream [b]big[/b] folks.. its [b]free[/b].. But then don’t let your dreams stay as dreams.. Well, we r not in neverland.. If you want guys to becum somebody, it’s a choice. Do something with it..=) Begin now.. Don’t ask me how coz I know you yourself know how.. It starts with simple things guys.. [b]To be a member of this forum is good, to be an active member is pretty better, but to let yourself stand as a role model for others is the best..[/b] That’s all folks.. ciao… P.S. Im not good in English.. Sorry if I do have some grammatical errors..;) Btw, [b]to all the mods..[/b] (kindly allow me to speak Tagalog.. just for now.. ehe) “tatlong bagsak ng palakpak for you all..” (in English 3 down of praises for u mods.. I dunno if this English translation is correct..ehe:D) -clap! Clap! Clap! Or it can also be.. -apir! Apir! Apir! Hahah.. [b]I really salute you all guys..[/b] Please do smile for me as you work here in d forum.. Isn’t it nice to have smiling faces here in d forum even if you guys, our parents – d mods (as defined by kuya ephe) hav a lot of work to do?... wahaha.. also to other members --- kip smiling.. ;) [i]A smile will make you more mapogi (handsome) and maganda (gorgeous). Believe me.[/i] =) ciao everyone… :smile: *sigh* time for me to sleep..

Last edited by lovegood (2008-06-04 15:00:46)

kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

very well said ms lovegood. =):thumbsup: its really not easy to be a mod.i know most people think its really cool! actually it is really cool...you know having the rank..but its not just having the rank.. it requires a lot of responsibility... and yeah like with siz duch said..being a mod can help you gain friends or enemies..they might like you or they mght hate you... but its part of being a mod.. and we are just doing our job... ;)
eehjhay
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=lovegood]I guess one of the things a mod cud never moderate is d capacity of other members to think some negative tots against him/her esp if dat member is not dat vocal.. I wonder how will d mod know dat somebody has a grudge on him/her if dat “somebody” will not tell him/her? Unless, r ftalk mods will hav d so called sixth sense.. dat wil be cool.. =)Ü[/quote] This has a solution. Some moderators are trusted by most members. They become the medium between members and the rest of the ftalk staff. These trusted moderators will do anything to settle the arguments and try to remove the grudges on both sides. [quote=lovegood]Its good to know that [b]fairness[/b] is very visible in diz forum.. woah.. mods reminding his/her co-mods w/o any hesitation.. waw.. :o[/quote] Yes. Teamwork that is. You can't just ignore it, you have to help your colleagues even if they will hate you for it. Eventually they will realized what you did is right. [quote=lovegood]Heheh.. im tired of being a nocturnal lassie.. I’m getting eyebugs.. :paranoid: I salute you’re diligence but I think mods also need to take rest. You’re not robot ate’s and kuya’s.. You all hav ur limitations.. Ü What about having a schedule on who will be d moderator(s) of d day on a specific part of d forum so that everyone will have his/her leisure time soft and comfy w/o any probs to bother.. oops.. its okei if u find it funny.. =|[/quote] Ouch. Haha.. Don't worry. I'll take my break later. I was online the whole day yesterday. Hahaha.. [quote=lovegood]Btw, [b]to all the mods..[/b] (kindly allow me to speak Tagalog.. just for now.. ehe) “tatlong bagsak ng palakpak for you all..” (in English 3 down of praises for u mods.. I dunno if this English translation is correct..ehe:D) -clap! Clap! Clap! Or it can also be.. -apir! Apir! Apir! Hahah.. [b]I really salute you all guys..[/b] Please do smile for me as you work here in d forum.. Isn’t it nice to have smiling faces here in d forum even if you guys, our parents – d mods (as defined by kuya ephe) hav a lot of work to do?... wahaha.. also to other members --- kip smiling.. ;) [i]A smile will make you more mapogi (handsome) and maganda (gorgeous). Believe me.[/i] =)[/quote] Very good. Thanks for these. :) Even though I smile, I am still ugly. Hahaha.. :)
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Actually, anyone can be a Moderator as long as [b]You[/b]: - Can handle the 18,041 Active Members :lol: - Can understand members and accept mistakes - Know how to decide and handle tough situations - Are Online everyday - Have money [ internet fee, computer aw >_< ] - Sacrifice you're sleeping pattern - Must be a good leader and a good member - Must have YM Account, in case of YM Conference. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

haha lolz... nice one xave :lol: =D XD yeah anyone can be a mod.. but there are too many "as long as" and "if you can" :lol:
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no... i don't want to become a moderator! because being a moderator takes many responsibility! and i am irresponsible :crybaby: but in the future... i think i will be... the Admin.. hahahahaha :eh::evil::thumbsup:
Lightness
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Yes, If I will be given a chance here in Ftalk. I know It takes a lot of responsibilities, time & effort and eyesores or eyebags to become a moderator. But It is all well paid off! By having a lot of friends and sharing of info's & ideas, that makes a mod interesting to achieve.
tweakerrhenz
» n00b
1969-12-31

well i like to be a moderator but i like also promoter but i like most i will be using my own site and many members will be active (my forum site under construction)

Last edited by tweakerrhenz (2008-06-04 22:31:50)

jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]haha.. when im not yet a mod.. i really want to be a mod.. but now im a mod i wnt 2 be a newbie.. lol :D[/quote] okay hehehe dats funny hehe... well i just wanna know the feeling to be a mod. lols. hehe but i really think they are so haggard on being a mod.. hehe [b]and![/b] some mods are being hated =) thats true.. we can see that. but they are just doing their job. poor them. lol :eh:
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

I must Be Study Hard again... Because I Bad... Maybe I can't Be Moderator
pipito21
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i want to be a moderator ^^ ... :D why? i'ma tell you if i become one ^^
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love to be a moderator but if i can't be one then i'll be just fine with my rank... =)
_Qq Gunners_
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yeah, i want to be a moderator
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Being a mod won't be too bad. 'Coz you will be able to help others. That's why I want to be one. =) :thumbsup:
strawberry143
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:Di am contented in my spot as an ftalk newbie..
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I Want To Become a Moderator, :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:51

[ 9 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy