• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

warren.rvsmo18
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

nice poll :]
rebeldemon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Im comfortable with my rank .. I will kipitup to be my rank will be the one.. uhmp.. joke
kaitetebolls
» n00b
1969-12-31

ders a requirement?? how? haha
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

120 - 35? thats a deal dude! :o :o i stayed in my rank. =) even sumtimes i want to let it go. =( but im happy to work in this forum with all mods and admin! :wow:
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:D :D :D hahahha i know how become a moderator glad to see this thread!! :P
bianx_06
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]> yeah.. i wanna be a moderator someday.. =) [/b]

Last edited by ε♥3 ßìäNx ε♥3 (2008-01-03 03:13:24)

Jeca
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i wanna be a mod..hehehe..[img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/102.gif[/img]
khiemii
» n00b
1969-12-31

yes i want to be a moderator..!
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]some of you want to be a moderator, but why? :D --just asking :redface: [/color]
blurrycloud
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes i want to be a moderator in Friendster Overlay ... I wish ... There are only 2 mods in that section...
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=-wOoxOo-]i think the moderators now i thought they also did some mistake before,, even once[/quote] Yep coz nobodys perfect :lol:
junix909
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]No[/b] don't want to be a moderator.. I'm too lazy for that job.. besides I cant be active all the time.. well I think its not that hard to be a moderator.. I'm just lazy.. lol :wasted:
viperhydra89
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I wanna be a moderator someday... Only if i could post more than a thousand reply... Haha~
.kashi.
» n00b
1969-12-31

i want to be a moderator :)
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]YES[/b] i want to be a mod someday but i should know how to make scripts first.. thats a must for me :D
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]waa! most answers yes.. wahehe..[/b]
nicey
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hmm.. maybe.. :lol:
andz32
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well.. yeah.. wanna be a moderator someday.. :) but its ok to be just a member.. havin fun talkin to them.. even to sum mods :P take care y'all!
Kai_
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm maybe i want to be a gfx oderator, mainly on graphics only. coz that's where i can do best
neaz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

maybe,,,someday,,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:57

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy