• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

yes i want 2 b a moderator :D
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

yap. i want to be a mod. =D
KillerKhayzeeTM
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i don't. it needs hard work, and patience. i am not one of those people. :lol:
soniacaboom
» n00b
1969-12-31

...satisfied as a newbie as of September 30, 2006'
IbLizMutz
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes! , i want to be a moderator :D:D :D
universal
» Banned
1969-12-31

I wanna be.. But cant vote right now,maybe l8er..
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I am quite contented wiht my rank. Being a moderator is difficult. Back then, I wanted to be a moderator. But now, I don't have any intentions anymore. But if someday, I will become a moderator here, then I'd be honored to serve teh members! =3
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yeah,,, but as of now... i dunno... maybe someday
kr1st1an
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm.. i think i don't want to be a moderator.. 'cause there's too much responsibilities.. hehe
Carnage1
» n00b
1969-12-31

moderators are cool... but you need to be responsible.. and a good model for other friendstertalk members =) :thumbsup:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i dun wanna be responsible! lol :lol: the thing is, i already have a lot of responsibilities. =|
lakeflower
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'd like to become a moderator, i am matured enough to take on the responsibility
toinkz101
» Banned
1969-12-31

the moderator position is tough job! but i can do that!..someday i wish i could be mod! i have'nt break any rules..and i hope i woudnt.. i keep opening my friendstertalk account everyday!..
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kyaa~~ me i dun want..!! many responsibility
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

lolx. nyc thread... hahaha. der are times dat i wanna be a mod.. and there are also times that i dunn wan 2,, hahahah ~juliene~
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

i voted for no, my reason is: being a moderator is really a tough job. also, it takes a clear and logical mind to hold the position. coz that rank is really respected so the position holder must be worthy of it and he/she must not only have the capability to perform his/her tasks well, but he must maintain a friendly atmosphere so that other forumers will not be hesitant to approach him/her.,xDDD that's my ideal moderator.,xD
maritagueco
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think being a moderator gives you a lot of responisibilty.. to be one, one must be resposible... I am, but i don't think i'll be ready to a mod... who know,,, maybe someday..
alexandra_roca
» FTalker
1969-12-31

of course yes because im just newbie :crybaby:
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i want to be a mod.! in the fact. though i dont know some codes etc. etc. i know i can help in my own way. if i can give a day even a 1 day being moderator, ill grab the oppurtunity just a mderator for one day. :)
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hmm.. yes.. i want to be a moderator :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:06

[ 11 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy