• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

pauline416
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

no...im conttented with my rank... im not that active anymore...very busy with studies... :D
forbiden
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

i love to be a mod.. but i made mistakes.. i think im not too responsible to be a mod..
wakekek07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

sure someday.... but now..... being newbie is the best start..... =)
jessa5426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^sob i can't vote :( well, it must be a big responsibility for mods :eh:
-_aNgeLmAn_-
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yes, i always wanted to be a [b]moderator[/b].. because it's the only way i can have lots of friends, some people choosing the person they to want to be friends.. i have no friends in ftalk, i always wanted to have..
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

yes..i really want to be a moderator... i just want to help keep the forum clean nd nice =)
iCeEcUt3
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[sub][color=#FF99CC]hmn..No,im ok with my rank right now..but if will be given a chance..i'll accept it..but being a moderator is a tough job ^^[/color][/sub]
annxchen
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm contented on my rank! At least, we can challenge ourselves to obtain the highest ranks.
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

oh i want to be a moderator :D if the admin would look for new moderators i would likely to apply :D hehe ...
ykisaragi16
» Banned
1969-12-31

i have no intention to be part of them.....i dnt like to absorb those behaviors!!!!! idle for now!!!!!! infos are everywhere :D:D:D

Last edited by ykisaragi16 (2008-11-29 04:44:01)

N4R5i5
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i wanna to be a modz.... how long will i be to be a moderator???
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ya ^^ someday.. when i already smart.. wakakaka coz being a mod is not an easy job.. right?^^
pAtchii
» Banned
1969-12-31

nope..i'm contented..:D
CiaReDeviL
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center] i won't.. LOL~ coz i won't be that busy.. and.. i won't on9 everyday..:P LOL~:lol:[/align]
mS'aLline
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to be a moderator., it feels like u've got to be respected. nyehehehe.. :P
rheiya58
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i'm contented.. at least now. i don't have any duties to remember.. i will just enjoy posting here!
anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=mS'aLline]want to be a moderator., it feels like u've got to be respected. nyehehehe..[/quote] not true, moderators are members too,like you guyz. We have to respect each other, ;) [hr] [b]topic[/b] it's pretty obvious, isn't it? :lol: mod wannabe! :lol:
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

i think when somebody want me 2 [s] become moderator [/s] someday~ i'll choose [b] not yet [/b] because i'm a bad moody person.. i'm afraid i will missing my job.. like i said before.. [b] become a moderator is not an easy job.. [/b] even in ma own heart i really want 2 be moderator mwahahahaha :lol: but still don't mind.. we are [b] one [/b] right? member's and moderator is a patner.. we're not different, we're same guy's! so don't be [b] jealous [/b] guy's! :D without moderator [b] friendster talk gonna be soooo bad.. [/b] so i'm really thaaank you 4 all mods in here.. so really helping us.. good luck 4 yr work! yo! :D
nayze
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i woud love to become a[b] moderator[/b] i can take responsibilities. im admin in another forum. i got experience hehe! i just want to bring my expertise to ftalk :D
jan010
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Im contented in my rank.. being a mod is a big resposibility..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:45

[ 9 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy