• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

eirol219
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

i think its nice to be a mod =D
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

^ its nice... but its hard... ;)
gLoOo
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.,yeah i want to but i still have to master and know more things...:D i still need time.. ehehehe
denziohx
» n00b
1969-12-31

new moderator?! [img]http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb253/denzioh/avatar_naruto__by_tentenrocks80.gif[/img]
~+eiHjaY+~
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=hotpink] i want coz i want to obtain those good features of being a mod! ahahah![/color][/align]
scott159
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

of course... it means ur a pro dude... :cool::cool::cool: msn-scott_val90@hotmail.com myspace-[url]www.myspace.com/scottbiondi[/url] imeem-[url]profile.imeem.com/En8OeP-[/url]
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the thing is.... being a mod has responsibilities.... i hate responsibilities so i m content wid my rank
Shim Oo-Ma
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

i wanna be a mod XD i've been looking at these spams and spammers. :angry: i wanna delete the posts of spam and close the topic of spam. curse the member who spams and ban the member who REALLY [b]spams[/b] moderate the topics :D and finally. help the newbies ([i]only in layouts.lol[/i]) :eh:
:+:DominiK 521:+:
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^ uma, if u will b a mod... u would b cool! TOPIC yeah... unlike uma-chan, i m lazy! hahaha! dats y i dont like being a mod.... bsides, u hav 2 be online every time!
PrincessLeigh
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it would be kind'a cool if your a mod because hmm.. you will be respected ^^ and i think noone will dare to fight with you ^_^
Lryuzaki28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b] [color=hotpink] [i] Yes... i want to but the requirements are ... super duper over HARD! [/i] [/color] [/b]
kia_bunso28
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:lol: i voted yes!!! of course i want to be a moderaotr but i think it wud be difficult for me.... i think that mods have soo many things to do?? am i ryt?? a moderator does need to be online always??

Last edited by kia_bunso28 (2008-03-28 05:45:29)

kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Wan't To Take This Responsibility. But I Think I Am Not Qualified Because: :arrow: I Already Break Many Rules :arrow: Banned 2 Times But I Am So Active Here. And I Also Want To Talk To Admin In Open Discussion. Now I Will Be Good.. And Follow The Rules And Someone Said If I will Follow the rules I Will Redeem My Self And I Beleived In That.

Last edited by kimyasay10 (2008-03-28 09:15:29)

forsakendoll
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=#963ef6] i've been a mod in some forums and... [b]no, i dont want to be a moderator [/b][img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/hafroze.gif[/img] [b]but im active here :thumbsup: never a rule breaker :thumbsup:[/b] it's just that -- there's too much work [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/nosey.gif[/img] and i'll just get crazy like Shirow Masamune [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/nana-o.gif[/img] (kidding!) i mean, if i was in his shoes and keep getting all those spam reports..... man, that's a major migraine hahaha AND oh, another thing -- at least if someone's asking me things (such as the linker or problems in friendster etc [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/hmmm.gif[/img]) i could always say [b]PM a moderator[/b] [img]http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb298/forsakendoll/emoticons/hahaha.gif[/img] WAHAHAHAHA [/color][/align] omg.. he's a guy?? -edited -

Last edited by forsakendoll (2008-03-28 10:12:03)

duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ :lol: :lol: nice post sis! =D it made me laugh! and oh by the way [b]shirow is a guy[/b] :eh: :arrow: being a moderator ends up on one thing -- some may love you, some will dont. Thats the migraine a mod possesses. :smoke:
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

ahehe same here... nice one siz forsakendoll... that was true but funny at the same time.. ahehe :P @siz duch: yes thats true its either members will love you more :wow: or hate you even more.. :wallbash: and its not realy that easy. So by the end of the day... i am :wasted: wasted :lol: lolz just kiddin.. :D :P
LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~Sweetness can kill you~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]wow.. that's too hard! being a mod I think is having a big responsibility.. =) but I also think that being a mod is fun! although it is hard.. :D[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][b][color=skyblue]~♥~LhaDybLueS just made a post~♥~[/b][/color][/align] [align=center][img]http://dl8.glitter-graphics.net/pub/229/229248abu3e9v4w9.gif[/img][/align]
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

I'm contended with my rank. Eheehee. I want to be a mod, but this forum is..kinda big. Too tiring. Hahaha. :lol:
kyuubi_naruto91
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm it takes a lot and hard responsibilites in the moderator, yep i want to be a moderator ,if i have chance hehe ,
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

haha. have to post til you will be recognize. haha.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:34

[ 12 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy