• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

nlvc
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

that,s cool but what does a moderator do???? [img]http://bluesmilies.eu/heureux/2.gif[/img]
mhonds
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

hi, i have a question..... ahmm?? how can i make a sig?? pls mail me here if you have time.. mhond_mathew@yahoo.com ok.. tnx in advance..
crush_them
» n00b
1969-12-31

waw. i want that tittle :D :lol: but i can't, cus i can't hehehhe~ still want to be a moderator. i must train on this gud site ever know. i must =D=D =D
HiLyNkAwAii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

.its hard to answer yes or no here... I chose a NULL vote i cant say YES coz im not sure I CAN handle that job but on the other hand I cant say NO coz im also not sure if I CANT REALLY handle that job... confusing answer ayt? :D my answer is come wat may :D coz thats not the reason y im here besides im not after any rank here =| :lol: :thumbsup: lolx mods job is really hard.... *i salute them [quote][b] ^^^ To MHONDS-derator :lol: ur in a wrong thread... =|[/b][/quote]

Last edited by HiLyNkAwAii (2008-04-13 01:50:59)

triciapink29
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i dont want to be a moderator i want to be a friendsteraddict mwahahah =D:lol:=D:lol:
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.. i kinda want to be a moderator. but the responsibility.. =|
fz_james
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no!! im happy to be cute maniac :lol:
aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

^ Lol. Uh. Am happy with this. Maybe I can be an Admin someday? HAHAHAHA. :penguin:
RossVolturi
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i'm aiming for the mod. rank but right now.. i'm a little satisfied my rank. i'm trying to meet the general requirements. :D
lolepop_squad
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wanna be mod someday... maybe be promotr its okay??hehehe
mrjohn
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Im alright for being a good old newbie. Because I only go here for layouts and add-ons. Thankyuuuu FTalk! Great Mods you have there! =)[/b] [img]http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Yul3bQewlp2FqM:http://www.designofsignage.com/application/symbol/hands/image/600x600/hand-thumbs-up.jpg[/img][/align]
karla_gaviola
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha.. maybe you gonna be banned for doing that?? just maybe.... Im trying to help but I do not know how... huhuhu :/ :crybaby::crybaby:
~+yan.yan.o9+~
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ooohh I love to be a moderator cause people look up on them.... but on the other hand, being a moderator is tough... handling all those [i]"pasaway"[/i] (naughty) members... it's like i want to, but o don't want to..... arrgghhh... :wallbash: :retard:
kolopol123
» FTalker
1969-12-31

24/7 ol in ftalk... iwant to be a moderator .. :D i will take all the responsiblities just to be one.. :D ehe
xcarlx
» Banned
1969-12-31

no.. i can't .. bad english ^^
ChristineKho♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]i want to be a moderator. but anyway, i'm just glad to be here.:D[/b]
kimyasay10
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Some Of the Times i want to be moderator But now i have changed my mind i want to be newbie again and change the time and start ftalk all over again and make many contributions and to have a good reputations.. But if i have the chance to be one of the moderators y not? =D
Dfamador
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Weee... If that's so, then I'll gonna be one, someday.
LheN_15
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

wow!! wat a nice thread but i'm not alowed to vote coz i'm still a newbie. i want to be a [scroll]FriendsterElite[/scroll] hehe
Watcher
» FTalker
1969-12-31

not really.. i don't think i can handle the massive members of FTalk.. :wallbash: i prefer my current rank.. :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:01

[ 11 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy