• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Chezter18
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

i want to ba moderator sumay to see the backstage
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

[b]if time permits i wanna be a moderator!!![/b] [i]haha..but im not that ambitious in any way.[/i]
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

aw..ive been a mod for sev forums but i thnk im not qualified here.. :lol: :lol:
pauline
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yes..wahahaha how i wish i cn be one.. ;)
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

i know u can.. :doubt:
maree12
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think i'd like to try it someday. . .
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]I'm contended with my rank!! [u]Promoters[/u] rocks!![/b]

Last edited by fando91 (2007-10-15 02:45:59)

blackforest
» n00b
1969-12-31

being a moderator is somewhat for me has a big responsibility and one must posseses lots of amount of patience and authority... that i dont have... i will leave it to the experts.
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]honestly, ts kinda cnfusing here..dunno whos d mods and not.. not sure but i thnk there are more than 10 mods in this forum.. :doubt: :doubt: and what does dis rankings[promoter,faddct, felite, etc] had to do here..are they cnsdred as mod?[/b] :doubt: :doubt: :doubt:
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=stylishMO][b]honestly, ts kinda cnfusing here..dunno whos d mods and not.. not sure but i thnk there are more than 10 mods in this forum.. :doubt: :doubt: and what does dis rankings[promoter,faddct, felite, etc] had to do here..are they cnsdred as mod?[/b] :doubt: :doubt: :doubt:[/quote] ^_^ Some of them are promoter that mean they are promoting this site.. For the faddct,felite, they're depend on the posts.. I think there is a thread for this. Try to find out. :D
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hey im just asking one question about this topic... why some mods are want to be a newbie :lol: they always saying "[i]its fun to be a newbie[/i]" haha whats the problem with that? :lol: wow we have 99 voted for yes and 31 voted for no :o seems like the best answer is yes, goodluck for those who voted the poll. :thumbsup:
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=eykalsyamim][quote=stylishMO][b]honestly, ts kinda cnfusing here..dunno whos d mods and not.. not sure but i thnk there are more than 10 mods in this forum.. :doubt: :doubt: and what does dis rankings[promoter,faddct, felite, etc] had to do here..are they cnsdred as mod?[/b] :doubt: :doubt: :doubt:[/quote] ^_^ Some of them are promoter that mean they are promoting this site.. For the faddct,felite, they're depend on the posts.. I think there is a thread for this. Try to find out. :D[/quote] [b]lol, u want me to search on it in this more 1k threads? lol..i just asked that question coz most users act as if they are mods..that made me cnfused ..i know ts a choice.. :D and the only diff is the post.. :D :D [/b]

Last edited by stylishMO (2007-10-16 08:46:25)

meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: How come you say they act like mods? If they are trying to remind you of the rules, well they're not acting like mods. They are just acting as what a concerned member must. =)
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=meng.o3]:arrow: How come you say they act like mods? If they are trying to remind you of the rules, well they're not acting like mods. They are just acting as what a concerned member must. =)[/quote] [b]that's wat im pointn out..d 1st time i joined hir sumbody already warned me, of course d 1st thng that would sink into ur mind is he/she is a mod.. :) [/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: He/She would not tell you that in the first place if you haven't done anything wrong. I think you violated a rule that's why he/she warned you. everyone has the right to remind others as long as it is needed. Even mods remind other mods. =|
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]yah, kinda but of cors i was expectin mod whos gnna warn me not others..lol[/b]
meng.o3
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Well don't expect too much. Afterall, you should have read the rules first. =)
eykalsyamim
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^_^ Yeah, meng is right.. If you cannot find the rules, just click this link.. Hehe.. Have a nice day friend. http://theftalk.com/misc.php?action=rules
stylishMO
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]it hit me..lol :eh: [/b]
humandoll'RIA
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hmm guess we just have to follow the rules then..and im good at it!hehe... =)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:36

[ 12 queries - 0.042 second ]
Privacy Policy