• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

^ Wow nice one my dear ;)
Hanna_mae
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

i dont want 2 be a mod coz im just enjoying life...hahah :D :D no more responsibilities 4 me... :crybaby: yet i miss it :eh: :eh:
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah...I want to be mods..By I think I'm too busy now in University...I hardly have time for the forum... :crybaby: But maybe someday...Haha
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

yeah...but its a hard work... ;)
DanN DYKSTRA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kristina16]yeah...but its a hard work... ;)[/quote] yeap..it is..no kidding. to be honest, i did PM admin..but he didin't respone.. guess I'm not ready :lol:
cip6192
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

what do you think if those 54 who voted for yes is a moderator now :lol: i think there are no spammers will be unpunished hehe! in my thoughts i think we need more mod's to moderate the forum to be online frequently is not a big deal! i think thats the best way to moderate it, and following the rules is also the main requirements to be a moderator, for those 54 who voted for yes we proud of you =) :thumbsup: we hope that you will become a moderator someday for those who contented we can help to moderate the forum even we are not a mod, there are so many ways to moderate it.

Last edited by cip6192 (2007-09-16 18:50:15)

ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Indeed there so many ways to moderate the forum =)
blancheechnalb
» n00b
1969-12-31

no... i think its hardwork if you're a moderator :-) :P
BaNaNaLiE
» n00b
1969-12-31

no coz i already moderate lots of forum...no time :crybaby:
Mhekhies16
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wanna be a mod someday...but 4 now...i gnna be contented bieng a newbie... =) :) =) :)
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I`d want to be a mod someday.... I`m to addicted to this site.... But I usually hangout at the entertainment part... And of course... Nobody is perfecto.... I mean you always create or do things that are not allowed... but you actually learn from it! ----- Becoming a mod sure is a big thing... you gonna hit big time! but.... you sure must know how to handle what you`re handling------------------------- =D =D
alyssa_16_laus
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b][/b] i can be responsible if i've given a chance to be a moderator or just to hange my rank :crybaby: im a friendster whore! so i think i won't miss anything on friendster..i always spend my whole day on friendster =D
_chanzky_
» n00b
1969-12-31

how??
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

wow.. now there are 74 people wanting to be a mod?? :o heehehe.. take your time guys... enjoy being a member first.. =) because once you become a mod.. u must be active and u must show the whole ftalk and your co-mods and esp. admin that you deserve to be a mod.. =) being a mod is not that easy.. :retard: but it depends on the sections you are handling... actually i think we mods are over 20+ already.. but trust me.. only few are active.. that's one reason why we can't control the flow of the forum.. because only few are working.. but i know they have also their own life.. so they might be very busy.. anyway, think of this: [i]"Is there a forum where all members are moderators???"[/i] :O lol.. Even if some of you guys are not mods.. You can still help us.. =) trust me. ;)

Last edited by xavierkym (2007-09-30 17:31:08)

twinkleprincess
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yup....want to be a moderator..!
blazinhottie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]haha..i really do want to be a mod., i think its pretty cool.[/b]
cyrus_tan_r
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i like to be a mod. maybe someday but right now im contented with my currnet rank! being a mod sure have lots of responsibilities
frolickfriendster
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ezil2007]yes i want to be.. =) my platforms are.. just moderate some post and delete whatever spam what would it be.. helping some ppl who needs help of course XD im here almost 24 hours XD[/quote] I support you Ezil. Good luck. I'd like to see more Indonesian and Malaysian mods (as of now). So many pinoy mods around the corner - for balance. Well, I wouldnt wanna be a mod here coz I have two other forums that I have been moderating for years now - gay.com and catholic.com And Im also an OP at 4 different channels at dalnet and undernet... So many responsibilities, yet less time :wasted: It's surprising that I have been coming here recently more than I used to. :o To the mods here: keep on improving and strive to be better mods, if not the best! At the suggestions section, I wrote there some few guidelines to help you... those were based on my personal experiences moderating since the 90's. They might not be complete and comprehensive, but the essentials are there. Good luck.

Last edited by frolickfriendster (2007-10-03 06:22:57)

alliana01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

sure do. :P mods have a really hard job. but if i wud given a chance then i'll take that chance and try my best to be a gud mod :D
deys82
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ wow!! :o what a motivation... hehehe... :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 20:27

[ 9 queries - 0.542 second ]
Privacy Policy