• ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

sheen_dcboard
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Haha don't want to become a moderator, Im now now contented with mah ranks lol ^_^ Too many responsibilities to handle weh :D
jmaex3
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Re: okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

I voted NO. I'd rather have the admin. person decide. Lets let the professionals do it, shall we?
jungle beast
» n00b
1969-12-31

I still don't know. I am new into this online world. Allow me to have ample time to know what is going on here, then maybe, I can really decide if I can be a Moderator, i.e., if given the chance by the proper authorities in this community. =)
kristina16
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! So many wants to be a Mod! :o v v It's not easy, you know. Hahaha! =D[/quote] haha yeah.. i was gonna react on that also.. 315 members ah?!! :paranoid: its not that easy... :( lolz
recoome
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=aysbeaux]Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! So many wants to be a Mod! v v It's not easy, you know. Hahaha![/quote] [quote=kristina16]haha yeah.. i was gonna react on that also.. 315 members ah?!! its not that easy... lolz[/quote] yeah, it's not easy. But would you be happy if there are lots of members who want to be a MOD? They could help you much better. The more, the merrier, isn't it? :D I mean, responsibilities would be divided into smaller responsibilities and then, moderating jobs wouldn't be as hard as it is now,.. =)
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

yes! i want to be a moderator.. hahaa
malow
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I dun wanna be a mod.. haha,.. this is a big forum.. :D its hard to be a mod
boykilatz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

i want to be a mod, i guess its a sickness, everyone wants it. hehehe
ekzm
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

no.. i hate big responsibilities! nyay! :D
Nina~Sakura
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

IM contended to my rank... being a moderator really2 have a big responsible..
zswop
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ammmmmmm how can i vote:question::question:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[quote=Padme]^ Obviously if one keeps breaking the rules you can't be one. Below are the requirements posted by admin. However theres no announcement that admin is looking for new mods now though. [quote][b]Some general requirements:[/b] [i]This announcement was from way back when FTalk was still new.[/i] - Active in FriendsterTalk.com - Familiar with Friendster and it's features - Be able to login in timely basis - Be able to promote the growth and progress of FriendsterTalk.com - Should know how to manage/organize the forum - Capable of giving good examples and guidance to other members[/quote] [/quote] [b]U must b more punctual & responsible, if u want 2 become a moderator :thumbsup: , i think i'm qualified, i hav dat qualities. =D[/b]
pinkloveriza01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

yeah i wnt to be a moderator. :D actually i have my own forum.. :)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Maybe yes maybe no, There are some reasons in mind, :rolleyes:[/b]
mHardeLL_18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wanna be a moderator =(
rielabsyousomuch
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I don't want too. It takes so many responsibilities. :) and I'm a lazy person. nyaa~
+._ROCEL_.+
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

no, i'm very contented with my rank. and i guess being a moderator will just give some responsibilities that i can't fulfill. soo. let's just support the current moderators. :D :thumbsup:
xenshen
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i want to be a moderator someday. =) [i]mods:[/i] u guys r lucky!. & keep up d' gud work! :thumbsup: :D
serendipity_black
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yepp. i really wanna be a MOD. i have this forum managed by a bandmate of mine and i guess i could manage a forum responsibly :D anyways, grateful you've created this topic :D
xelcris
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i wud like to be a mod here.. but im not so good in handling things .
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » okey then i created this topic so we can avoid posting new topic about [b]how to be a mod[/b], and let us see who's friendstertalk member wants to be on the list, just remember, to be a [b]moderator t

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:46

[ 10 queries - 0.047 second ]
Privacy Policy