• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all about your past but you still want to get back with them.. It's [b]Sad[/b], i always remember [b][i]Him[/i][/b].. :crybaby:
eMo_jUStine
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

My Sad songs is.. Welcome to the Black Parade-My Chemical ROmance i turn sad when it was the first part.. it reminds that,of what happened of Gerard i guess.. :wallbash:
elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Who's Gerard po? hihi :D
Padme
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[b]Butterfly Kisses..[/b] Maaaan I hate hearing that song, it makes me sad. :cry: But it's a nice song, especially to all those [b]bride-to-be[/b].
eMo_jUStine
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=elleiruam]Who's Gerard po? hihi :D[/quote] vocalist of My Chemical Romance
kikay_girl
» Banned
1969-12-31

Waltz by Hale eerrr...i damn hate it! it makes me remember "him" :cry: and also My Love by Westlife. [i]reason?[/i] nevermind :cry: :cry:
'-'LoisFuLL'-'
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Goodbye to you, It reminds me when the one I love had a gf..he courted me while he had a gf.. damn him! =(
^^Tama-chan^^
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Eric Clapton's [i]Tears in Heaven[/i] although I seldom hear it.
CAIRYNISSA
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]memories of wind and light[/b]. it makes me cry reminding of the ffx/2 endings!
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Don't Say Youy Love Me -- The Corrs :cry:
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

[b]25 minutes - Michael Learns To Rock[/b] :wallbash: :crybaby: :wallbash: :crybaby:
Xian
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Motherland - fullmetal alchemist theme --> though i didn't understand it (it's japanese) the rhythm just so sad.. :(
addicted2panic4eva
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nails For Breakfast, Tacks For Snacks-Panic! At The Disco. this song's about Ryan Ross' alcoholic dad i always feel sad if i hear dis song. =(

Last edited by addicted2panic4eva (2006-12-19 03:51:09)

aysbeaux
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Thansk to you-Tyler Collins Graduation Song-Vitamin C Everything I do, i do it for you-Brian Adams [i]^^whenever i hear this song..it reminds me of the video presentation i made for our parish! i included an excerpt from the movie..[u]THE PASSION[/u] :crybaby: gaaad! i cried like hell when i watched the whole presentation! ...I LOVE YOU GOD!! :crybaby: [/i]

Last edited by icekandi (2006-12-18 08:52:27)

elleiruam
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

As of now,, the song [b]'Huling Pagkakataon' [/b]is so nice,, about a boy who has a girl best friend,, the girl always complains about her bf,, but she love's his bf,, her guy bestfriend know all about this,, and he is secretly inlove with her,, the lyrics goes like this,,, [i]'Lam mo na cnsktan k nya, pero wala kng gngwa, at sanay klimutan mo n xa, mahal s huling pgkktaon, sayo lng ibibigay, ang puso kong ito.. di k muling mbibigo,, s huling pgkkataon, sau lng 2mitibok ang aking puso,, pgbgyan mo ako s huling pgkakataon..'[/i] :cry:
Euna_Vylie
» n00b
1969-12-31

The song 'too little,too late' by jojo makes me sad :cry:
nica1214
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]You Raise Me Up[/b] by [i]Josh Groban[/i]
wo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Definately " Turn Back the Hand of Time " by R. Kelly. :crybaby: [url=http://img479.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rkellyxf4.jpg][img]http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/9675/rkellyxf4.th.jpg[/img][/url] Sometimes in life we all make mistakes and wish we can turn back time to correct it. Another sad song is " Sorry seems to be the hardest word " by Elton John. Its true, for some the word Sorry its not easy to be said, which may solve problems. Don't listen much to sad songs, maybe coz I want to fell happy. =D Fun n happy friends welcome. add me w08@centrin.net.id
bladeofgrass
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmn.. [b][u]halflife[/u][/b] by [b]duncan shiek[/b]..
`mizeL
» FTalkWhiz
FTalkers ♥♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

^ That song makes me sad too. =( Another one: [b]I'm missing you[/b] - [b]Meja[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:48

[ 10 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy