• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

cla_15
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

i'll be over you by portrait :cry:
raphael_marcos
» Banned
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

one last cry..i think???
filkripz
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this love - angela aki :crybaby:
*+*Jan Ivan*+*
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Fall For You - Secondhand Serenade
§hiƒƒer
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cancer - mcr
nElOu
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]broken vow & my immortal.. :crybaby:[/b]
Lil. Miss Vixen
» n00b
1969-12-31

i've bruised easily ===> natasha beddingfield :P
zeenday
» FTalker
1969-12-31

from indonesia afgan - terima kasih :crybaby:
ren.jo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]the click 5 ~ empty[/b]
micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

purest of pain by son by four this song just makes me feel sad coz i remember how i love my ex and tring to save our relationship but still it doesn't work...
jazheL's Agony
» FTalker
1969-12-31

-lovesong - the cure.. reminiscing the past.. :lol: -how could an angel break my heart - toni braxton.. (how could he!) :lol::lol::lol:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Alone - Ramiele Malubay.. :cry:
mjd1224
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

kundiman by silent sanctuary.. muli by parokya ni edgar.. lonely stranger by eric clapton.. only reminds me of you by mymp..
Sherina
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

song that make me sad is : :arrow: 25 minute and :arrow: everytime
dhensky
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: heaven knows...... :arrow: forever by the ambassadors.... :arrow: on bended knees :arrow: broken by secondhand serenade..
lilprincess950
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

What makes me sad is: [b][i]Bye Bye Remix[/i][/b] - Mariah Carey Ft. Jay-z [b][i]Teardrops On My Guitar[/i][/b] - Taylor Swift [b][i]I Miss You[/i][/b] - Miley Cyrus Those songs make me sad. :crybaby:
mikai14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

your call by secondhandserenade.. everytime i listen to this song it make's me cry

Last edited by mikai14 (2008-05-01 19:35:15)

xpHoenix_26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Sorry[/b] - Buckcherry i felt sad everytime i hear that song..:(=D
misz.faith
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

For the first time-Jed Madela Think of Laura- CC Kahit Kailan-SOuth Border I'll never Go-Erik Santos[[i]u'll never go?but y did u leave me?[/i]] I still love u baby! :crybaby:
shealla(:
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b].VULNERABLE[/b] :secondhand serenade --aaw:crybaby: ..it reminds me of my [b]friend.[/b][i][/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:54

[ 9 queries - 0.618 second ]
Privacy Policy