• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

ends..in..deatH
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

the saddest song by ataris.. :(
znelc27
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

[align=center][color=#f981b9][b]..HEAVEN KNOWS!!!![/b][/color][/align]
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Every Heart By Boa really touch....
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: Love you so - Natalie :arrow: Apologize - Timbaland ft One republic :arrow: Pasubali - Spongecola :arrow: Heto Na - Concrete Sam :arrow: Your call - Secondhand Serenade those song always reminds me of [i]HIM[/i]. esp. Your call.. [i] Waiting for your call, I'm sick, call I'm angry call I'm desperate for your voice Listening to the song we used to sing In the car, do you remember Butterfly, Early Summer It's playing on repeat, Just like when we would meet Like when we would meet [/i] :crybaby:
mario_ask
» n00b
1969-12-31

Time of your life -- greenday... :( _____________________________________________________ [img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s270/azaka21/SLIDESHOW2.gif[/img]
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

uhmm., for me it's., it only remind me of you - make you mama proud!
*Sakura_PinkLove*
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[b]Goodbye Days[/b]- YUI a part of the song: I don’t want to have sad thoughts if I can help it But they’re bound to come, right? When they do, I’ll smile and say Yeah hello! I hope I can call you My friend... When we sing the same song Be by my side, I wish I’m glad I found that clumsy tenderness ...Good-bye days ~~> http://www.imeem.com/fruityz/music/TWOWmQUu/yui_goodbye_days/ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- March 9- from 1 Litre of Tears ~~> http://www.imeem.com/people/n7RTbd/music/mCVV1Dxk/class_3_gatsu_9_ka_class_singing/

Last edited by *Sakura_PinkLove* (2008-06-17 07:35:25)

nina123456
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

without u by charlie wilson.. :crybaby::crybaby: this is the first song ever my baby dedicate to me.. it is memorable..
lAaRoNl
» n00b
1969-12-31

Usher - Moving Mountains [url]http://www.imeem.com/backyy/music/yeYEeUnl/usher_moving_mountains/[/url] me and best can't work it out cuz of family probs =( and i love and miss her! :cry: but we're just so stuck in the problem & so pissed about it that we can't do anything about it.its like moving mountains.

Last edited by lAaRoNl (2008-06-20 11:07:32)

Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

"Slippin" by DMX (because I can relate to it a lot) "Forgive Me" by Big Proof (RIP) (can relate to this one a lot, too) "Say Goodbye" by Chris Brown (makes me think about my ex-gf...shhh don't tell my current one) :paranoid: "You Never Know" by Immortal Technique (just a sad song about love) that's all i can think of for now :thumbsup:
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

promise by matchbook :crybaby: it's reminds me of my only one :crybaby:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thought of some more.... "Won't Go Home Without You" by Maroon 5 "Tears In Heaven" by Eric Clapton "Changes" by 2Pac
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

mockingbird by eminem... so sad story :cry:
AnimE_GuL
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][b][color=#ff6699]every little thing - dishwalla really love the message of this song.. [/color][/b][/align]

Last edited by AnimE_GuL (2008-07-01 04:37:05)

gossipgirl03
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Graduation song, Wonderful tonight.. All out of love.. :)
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

heres my lists :thumbsdown: What Hurts the Mosts = Boyce Avenue Straightjacket Feelings = The ALL American Rejects Fall For You = Secondhand Serenade Cat & Mouse = The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus Blue & Yellow = The Used Scars of a Falling Heart = Typecast everytym i heard those songs it reminds of sumone!

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-07-01 07:05:12)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[b]HmMmM i guess it's... Spring Nicht - Tokio Hotel All I Need - One Republic Loves Me Not - t.A.T.u. Oh Star - Paramore Little too late- JoJo[/b] [b] It makes me wanna look like this :arrow: :([/b]
lollipop_gila
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Jauh Mimpiku by Peterpan . Lolz :D and Tunnel by The Used. .
Jarielle
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Evidence - Urbandub
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Suteki Da Ne - Rikki (Final Fantasy X)[/b] because of the piano..:cry:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:00

[ 9 queries - 0.030 second ]
Privacy Policy