• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

musicale
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

far away - nickel back :(
Flameheart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Vision of a Sunset (Shawn Stockman) [img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c80/mharvz/ro_emote_sob.gif[/img]
shabo
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Love hurts - Nazareth =(
agau
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]love of my life - queen[/b] :cry:
'aJixXx'
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] :crybaby: YOU WERE MINE :crybaby: - Avril's Version[/align] [align=center]**i Love Listening to this song but I don't wanna sing it [hopefully not] coz when you keep on singing a song [especially certain lines on that song] that means it really happens...i just love the song because its so touching :crybaby: :crybaby: [/align]
bRoWnbLooDeD
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm.. .tHE ghost of u anD hELEna bY mY cHEmiCAL roMAnce.. mAKes mE reMMber of soMe nOStALgic thinG in mY Life
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=eMo_jUStine]My Sad songs is.. Welcome to the Black Parade-My Chemical ROmance i turn sad when it was the first part.. it reminds that,of what happened of Gerard i guess.. :wallbash:[/quote] what happened to Gerard??
_vanilla_ O_o
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

far away- nickle back when youre gone- avril lavigne
--khathateslove--
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

the past by jed madela. i love you goodbye..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

one last cry by brian mcknight.. out of reach by gabrielle.. without you by charlie wilson..

Last edited by niknok_1999 (2008-01-26 11:22:46)

charmcharmcharm14
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[color=blue][b] :cry: if we hold on together :cry: [/b][/color] [quote]actually this is the themesong of a boy and ofcourse the girl.. but the girl died because of an accident or something but the boy loves the girl so much coz of loneliness, the boy didnt eat for days and locks himself in his room... until one day the mother of the boy found out that his son commit suicide they found a dying note into his pocket: "after i die, play our themesong "if we hold on together" and then bury me beside my girlfriend. . . i really love her so much... nothing can take us apart not even death"[/quote] [color=blue][b]thats why this song made me sad coz they didnt got a happy ending but i wish that they had seen each other in heaven how sweet![/b][/color]
adeLene`18
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]with you by chris brown :( [/b]
Girl.In.The.Dark
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]My Heart[/b] by [b]Paramore[/b] "Tthis heart it beats, beats for only you" i always remember [b]him[/b] whenever i listen to this song :cry:
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I Can Wait Forever - Simple Plan[/b] :norose:
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]i will always love u...[/b]
trigger_happy26
» FTalker
1969-12-31

: existentialism on prom night... by straylight run...
salat
» n00b
1969-12-31

the used-its hard to say... dis song nice...
Jirichi Ryunashira
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Keeping Heart (Menjaga Hati) - Yovie Nuno
stitch05
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hard to say im sorry-version of az yet!!!it makes me feel =(
peachcute_18
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Ashitta ni mukatte of ghost fighter[/b].., i feel sad without any reason with this song..,[/align]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:37

[ 11 queries - 0.264 second ]
Privacy Policy