• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

dorkalicious.o1
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

:( nothings gonna stop us now ..
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

:cry: Your call,broken - Secondhand serenade
emo_freak
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

The day you went away - M2M
narutouzumaki09
» n00b
1969-12-31

Sadness and Sorrow from Naruto
dei25
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: I don't Love You -MCR :arrow: Nakushita Kotoba - No Regret Life [naruto ending 9] it's songs that make me sad..:D
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

erghh One Sweet Day from Boys ll Men Ft. Mariah Carey. Reminds me of someone who died. :crybaby: And this songs still holds the record btw. 16 weeks number 1. =(
jesusfreaks
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

stolen by dashboard
naughtygirl17
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me.!? when your gone by avril... ....and parting time by rockstar. evrytime i hear those shit music, i'm always crying.....:crybaby:
darksaint0207
» n00b
1969-12-31

when you're gone by avril minsan by eraserheads siberia by backstreet boys :(
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]23- jimmy eat world[/b] =( [b] (reminds me of my hun. i miss you andrea.)[/b]
russell18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]dance wiht my father by Luther Vandross[/b] :(
airatotzkie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

PAIN IN MY HEART :crybaby::crybaby:
pinkpunk
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

crushcrushcrush-paramore
majonessy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Think of Aaliyah! :cry: the song that oweiz made me feel so so sad... RIP Aaliyah :(
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Scars of a Failing Heart - Typecast =(
tap13
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My Sad songs is.............. Welcome to the Black Parade-My Chemical Romance, I always remember someone, when I hear that's song, and all of my lonely feelings, is just coming out!
leslie815
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

Remember me this way - (CASPER song theme) :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center]kanlungan - forget the singer *it is because of the movie, kuya* Everything I do, i do it for you *i see a video in youtube about Christ and this is the music background and i was like strucked by t* graduation song *i dont like graduations! :( at the beginning :crybaby:[/align]
Bubbly44
» FTalker
1969-12-31

one sweet day by mariah carey...
maantots009
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

for me? :on bended knees :friends forever :upside down :missing you :can you help me :i fall so deep :without you :once in a lifetime
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:11

[ 9 queries - 0.115 second ]
Privacy Policy