• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

ashu
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

last child - pedih
memicarose
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

everytime i hear this song it makes me always cry for no apparent reasons and start to wonder [i]if only i could just turn back time on the days when you're here with me, but i just can't because things have changed much.[/i] :cry: [b]when you're gone[/b] by Avril Lavigne

Last edited by memicarose (2010-05-05 02:06:34)

Heartbreaker22
» FTalker
1969-12-31

That Should be me by Justin Bieber
dianepopziee
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ai no uta - Fukui Mai, For All Of My Life - MYMP :thumbsup:
jamessss:b
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Dont say You love Me - The Corrs Without You - Charlie Wilson No Ordinary Love - J. Love Hewitt
yhanikz
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Angel by Sarah Mclahlan? Insa by Jaejoong(hero from DBSK) Somewhere down the road by Nina
dix
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Hurt and Tears in Heaven. I just can't help but cry whenever I hear this song. I remember my dad. :crybaby::crybaby:
blackmamba
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Set The Fire To The Third Bar[/b] by [i]Snow Patrol[/i] [i]"I find the map and draw a straight line Over rivers, farms, and state lines The distance from 'A' to where you'd be It's only finger-lengths that I see I touch the place where I'd find your face My finger in creases of distant dark places"[/i] [i]"I'm miles from where you are, I lay down on the cold ground I, I pray that something picks me up And sets me down in your warm arms"[/i] -- Story of my life! :lol3:
Lalyka
» n00b
1969-12-31

Take My Heart Back by Jennifer Love hewitt Its from her movie IF ONLY i really cried :(( Missing You by 1st Lady iTs about her bf who passed away :( Last chance by MYMP
Ayieeen
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Hero :(
xstel
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I love you goodbye -- Nina ((:
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Friend of Mine Forevermore :P Hahah.
maling_boys
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hemm Armada-Jawab
eri.03
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Defective Tragedy - the GazettE although it's rock-ish. :xixi:
cutest08
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Mostly Love Songs ((:
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

I've been waiting for you. It really reminds me about the past.
oniongurl
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

My Heart will Go On — Celine Dion && Andante — Yui Horie.
Hafeez
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=oniongurl;#3609252;1275205935]My Heart will Go On — Celine Dion && Andante — Yui Horie.[/quote] Love that one too. I hear it through my cell phone mp3
queenie17
» FTalker
1969-12-31

you are my song !
mishabhe
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Your Call. Second Hand Serenade
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:19

[ 10 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy