• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

ubenchx
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

*close to you - carpenters ( its mellow eh :D ) *kanlungan - ??? ( its a tagalog song, *panapanahon ang pagkakataon - blah blah ) *take a bow - rihanna ( i don't know y??? ) *hope your proud - and then i turned seven *its not over - secondhand serenade ??? wakoko. those songs make me sad. also acoustic and mellow music. err
eclipse_twins
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

currently it's "your universe" by rico blanco other songs are "she will be loved" by maroon5 "sober" by kelly clarkson and "on the side of me" by corrine may
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[font=Comic Sans Ms][b][i]For all of my life[/i] :arrow: Mymp :( [/b][/font]
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Melow songs.. Goodbye At wist in my story By: secondhand serenade
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

accoustic songs :arrow: sad songs
Ghoulishchick
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's a song from mariah carrey but i forgot the title *too lazy to google it*
LOUiSSE
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Tonight -- fm static =)
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yellow butterflies - meg and dia
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Letters to you :arrow: Finch
bayu a
» n00b
1969-12-31

MUSE - unintended :crybaby::wallbash:
uthie_takarai
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Don't Cry - GNR :crybaby:
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Ingin hilang ingatan :arrow: Rocket Rockers
lolz_o3
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Forever --- The Ambassadors :(
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Believe in dreams[/b] - flyleaf :thumbsup:
karhentOt
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]masterpiece[/b] [b]by: meg and dia[/b] :]
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Penantian :arrow: Last Child
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][color=yellow] [b]Let me be the one - Jimmy Bondoc[/b] :crybaby: :9 :cry: [/color] [color=deeppink] [b]こめなさい[/b][/color] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/align]
eizarg
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Only Reminds Me Of You - Nina
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Pedih :arrow: Last Child
VeCt
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

One - Metallica =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:14

[ 9 queries - 0.089 second ]
Privacy Policy