• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

chipster489
» FTalkWorm
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

[font=Trebuchet MS][b][i]Take a bow[/i] :arrow: Rihanna :( [/b][/font]
felicitytine13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

[color=MediumSlateBlue][b][img]http://dl3.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1009/1009303oxn0odg6r4.gif[/img]look after you by the fray[/b][/color] [align=right][url]www.friendster.com/pennylin13[/url] [img]http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii242/Felicity_tine13/twilight%20series/1688326gf14l039sh.gif[/img][/align]
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

we will not go down :arrow: michael heart
jhoen JB
» n00b
1969-12-31

I dont want to miss a think - aerosmith The ghost of you - MCR
Azuyu
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

find the way - mika nakashima really.. it makes me sad... :crybaby::crybaby:
emceediesvii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

secondhand serenade's songs.. hahahaha..
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Your not alone I never wanted to by: [b]Saosin[/b]
nikz11
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Wherever you are - south border. :retard:
anette16
» FTalker
1969-12-31

because i'm a girl - kiss it's a korean song...always makes me sad :(
mG
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Inside my heart - Loveholic :(:thumbsup:
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

everyday i love u by boyzone :penguin:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Brown Eyes - Destiny's Child ;)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

the remedy :paranoid: :paranoid:
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[i]you are my love-yuki Kajiura Lilum - Konishi Kayo & Kondoo Yukio (elfen lied ost) Lilium music box version[/i] too =(
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

a day in a life..:|:|
Shella_Suigintou99
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]My immortal[/b] -Evanescence [b]When your gone[/b] -Avril Lavigne [b]My heart [/b]-Paramore [b]Teardrops on My Guitar [/b]-Taylor Swift that's all for now :)
---xXirukiTepe---
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

boston- agustana :cool:
fyoks
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

the past :cry: huhuhuhu
ashu
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Letter's to you :arrow: Finch
EleeGirl
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=deeppink]A little to not over u by david archuleta.:cry:=([/color]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:06

[ 9 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy