• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

jee-ar
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Tonight i wanna cry by keith urban :wallbash:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

[b]Fade To Black [/b]by Metallica kinda makes me sad, too.
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

My Heart by Paramore [i]..This heart, it beats, beats for only you. My heart is yours.[/i]

Last edited by blancheee48 (2008-07-30 09:58:56)

evangeline
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center]Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade..cuz my exboyfrnd sing that song 4 me.. :crybaby:[/align]
ChickenRanger
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Love You Daddy by Ricardo & Friends. Make me missing my grandpa so much... :crybaby:
kcired14
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[b]Fire Fall Down - Hillsong[/b] =) :thumbsup:
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

one last cry- brian mcknight. everyrtime i hear this song i burst into tears. :crybaby:
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

fixing a broken heart
shyprincess_abe
» Banned
1969-12-31

*one love *sa'yo lamang *para lang sa'yo *gotta go my own way *everyday...others
cassiopeia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks god i found you. cuz thats our theme song.i was really crying when im hearing that song. :cry:
imnotemo_18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Were so far away-Mae
applecrest
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align][b][/b]Hear my Heart by Nikki Gil and 1000 words in the Final Fantasy ( I don't know who sang it ) =)
gengskie
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

sober- kelly clarkson
shia chan
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

tanging yaman..bcoz.. wen sumone died..dz is d song which will dey sing.!
shemeleiah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i]What About Now[/i] Chris Daughtry :cry: makes me sad.. lol!
xtianchan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Parting Time[/b] - Rockstar soo sad
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]No Ordinary Love[/b] - MYMP - makes me sad 'cause this song reminds me of my ex-GF!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I Will Remember You by Sarah McLachlan Tears In Heaven by Eric Clapton
hellshredder999
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

graduation by vitamin c makes me so sad.... :(
AngelDanz_cic4sl
» n00b
1969-12-31

own ComPosition ............................... *cry*cry* loneliness ....................................
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:31

[ 10 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy