• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

d^_~b
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

[b]Only Reminds Me Of You[/b] m.y.m.p. :crybaby:
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Song that makes me sad? :crybaby: Stay The Same by Joey McIntyre coz it reminds me of HIM..anyway its an old song but I know everyone loves it.. :crybaby:
sweetangel1025
» n00b
1969-12-31

hiling by frio soo sad :cry:
ezil2007
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

You Was Born To Be Loved - O2JAM This song made me cry always then I go to sleep ...
iloveyou4lyf
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Love ur siggy ezil2007 :lol: nice 1. Only Reminds Me 0f You by Jed Madela or MYMP :thumbsup: song that make/s me :( :crybaby:
Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=d^_~b][b]Only Reminds Me Of You[/b] m.y.m.p. :crybaby:[/quote] Yeah... <sniff, sniff>
melancholic
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: take my heart back... (from the movie [b]If Only[/b]) Take my heart back Leave your pictures on the floor Steal back my memories I can't take it anymore I've cried my eyes out Oh,and now I face the years The way you loved me Vanished all the tears :arrow: only reminds me of you I see you, beside me It's only a dream A vision of what used to be The laughter, the sorrow Pictures in time Fading to memory How could I ever let you go Is it too late to let it know :arrow: i love you goodbye Leaving someone when you love someone Is the hardest thing to do When you love someone as much as I love you :cry: for crying out loud.. hate those songs .. it makes me saaaaaadddd :crybaby:

Last edited by melancholic (2007-07-05 20:42:07)

Intelligence
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=melancholic]:arrow: take my heart back... (from the movie [b]If Only[/b]) Take my heart back Leave your pictures on the floor Steal back my memories I can't take it anymore I've cried my eyes out Oh,and now I face the years The way you loved me Vanished all the tears :arrow: only reminds me of you I see you, beside me It's only a dream A vision of what used to be The laughter, the sorrow Pictures in time Fading to memory How could I ever let you go Is it too late to let it know :arrow: i love you goodbye Leaving someone when you love someone Is the hardest thing to do When you love someone as much as I love you :cry: for crying out loud.. hate those songs .. it makes me saaaaaadddd :crybaby:[/quote] *Rolling on the floor crying*
loolo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i don't love you-MCR

Last edited by loolo (2007-07-08 10:20:27)

aLohaBby
» FTalker
1969-12-31

everybody's changing & somewhere only we know by keane ;)
[zuBie]
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cry alot when i listen to music.. the one off the top of my head..is that song..'some where over the rainbow'... i have NO IDEA why .. but when i heard it, i start balling!
robbotic
» n00b
1969-12-31

So many... Linger- The Cranberries Lips of an Angel - Hinder Dance with my Father - Luther Vandross
miss kita pag tuesday
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

kuya eddie(napakasakit) ..this really a sad song =D
nathankills
» n00b
1969-12-31

forget by typecast :|
hpalvin
» n00b
1969-12-31

The song that makes me sad is Heaven by Elton John.
Vincez
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Miss You - Blink 182 You're Beautiful - James Blunt Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt I Don't Love You - MCR and lot more =(
dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]Mr. brightside by the killers the memories of "her" haunts me everytime i hear it. :cry: [/b]
flavonoid
» Banned
1969-12-31

cancer - my chemical romance... actually, one of my favorites...
aidenlive
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]discovering the waterfront[/b] :arrow: silverstein :cry: :arrow: [b]word apart[/b] :arrow: silverstein :cry: :arrow: [b]giving up[/b] :arrow: silvestein :cry:

Last edited by aidenlive (2007-09-01 21:57:45)

maetheism
» n00b
1969-12-31

Kissing The Lipless by The shins. Slow Dancing in A Burning Room by John Mayer Make this Go On Forever by Snow Patrol
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 02:37

[ 9 queries - 0.524 second ]
Privacy Policy