• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

doomhz
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

[b]when you're gone by avril lavignee..[/b]:cry:
Ehcnalb
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Helena - My Chemical Romance Blue and Yellow - The Used
andie11
» n00b
1969-12-31

me YOUR GUARDIAN ANGEL by:red jumpsuit apparatus
reikazek
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

the call and if i never knew you
dondon
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Ikaw ang iibigin ko [spoiler] [i]I remember my ex when i hear that =([/i] [/spoiler]
ahhdorablerawr.
» n00b
1969-12-31

Bad Day - The Chipmunks.
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

afgan - sadiss huff so deep
kiara_rhea
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i][b]WE ARE BROKEN by PARAMORE[/b][/i] [i]tell me why? we live like this.[/i] [img]http://i29.tinypic.com/vy075l.gif[/img] [img]http://i36.tinypic.com/2ntab9d.jpg[/img] literature section! http://theftalk.com/t38022-time-is-running-%28tagalog%29-chapter-2.-sweeter..html
emo_freak
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Muse - sing for absolution
MiiMiiNEKoO
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

guardian angel :mad: i feel sad or rather hate when i hear this song.lol coz i remember each line being told to me by my bf "before" he said it like he meant it..but as always boys lie well,i cud say he lied :doubt: but who cares,i wouldnt die if i hear this song..but well there's still an eerie and annoying feeling when i hear this. shit :wallbash:
mae_mae51292
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i][b]tonight by fm static[/b][/i] it reminds me of my crush...=|
roshwill
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i always feel down and sad whenever i am playing the songs: [b]WAKE UP[/b] by [i]coheed and cambria[/i], [i]the morning will come, and the press of evry kiss with ur head upon my chest. where i will annoy you with every waking breath until you decide to wake up.[/i] [b]IN CASE OF FIRE[/b] by [i]sandwich[/i], [i]i'd go down with you if, you'd go down with me all the way, all the way ..[/i] [b]empty, promises[/b] by [i]The cranberries[/i], [i]why did you turned out the lights didn't you know that i was sleeping?[/i] [i]all the promises we made[/i] [b]SLEEPTALK, WE GIVE IN SOMETIMES[/b] by [i]Up Dharma Down[/i], [i]everytime you sleeptalk through the night you say all the things that you oh so deny.. [/i] [i]the pleasure that you take,in every step you made oh harbor all the way.. take me where i wanna go i have survived in defeat do you know the tricks of fire? i apologize but i have to take me with you. i badly need to burn oh i badly need to burn [/i] [b]Shapeshifter, Neon Brights, Afterhours[/b] by [i]Taken by cars[/i] [i] i can't seem to walk straight alone it's a street i'll face on my own..[/i] [i]i wonder what it's like walkin down the street with you[/i] [b]Moving[/b] by [i]KJWAN[/i] [i]why am i always the one moving on?[/i] ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- their music.. it really makes me.... SAD.:puke: i can't describe the feeling, really.:retard: all these songs remind me of HIM. "EMOT":norose:
jheneko
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

life is like a boat by rie fu (teh first endin song of bleach) *makes meh sad but i luv this,.it reminds me of sumone i like so much,. and a friend. dot dot dot. lol hhehe
babay
» n00b
1969-12-31

unintended - muse :cloud: :cloud: :cloud:
emo_freak
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

You are not alone - saosin
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Don't Go Away - Oasis
gcc4426
» FTalker
1969-12-31

look after you- the fray. :(
jaycellyn
» n00b
1969-12-31

the s0ng that makes me cry is....hhhmmmm???it's H0ME BY CHRIS DAUGHTRY!!! it reminds me in my ???:question::question::question:....grrrrr:evil::evil::evil:....g0sh!!!i really2x hate them s0 much starting fr0m n0w c0z they're t00 DUH!!!hehheh...whatever@@!!!just add up my fs guyzz!!!thnx!!!huhuhuhuhuhu[quote][/quote]
cheuw
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

emm.. the rain - tolong aku this song can make me cry
GLAMUROSA
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine is .. someday - nina
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 07:18

[ 9 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy