• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

jieduck
» SuperFTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

[b]No Ordinary Love[/b] - MYMP - this song really makes me feel sad... due to bitter memories :(
asakapanoobz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

set you free - side a :crybaby:
empurpled
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[color=#cc33ff]Art of Letting Go. :crybaby: Tissue please. *sniffs* *sniffs*[/color]
RevPsycho
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Default-wasting my time and Splender-I think god can explain :cry: My tears are dropping again![/b]
MCRmy DericK
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

cancer by mcr 'Cause the hardest part of this is leaving you... This song makes me cry- it's so sad.
dont ask
» n00b
1969-12-31

for me??? come aroun!!
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]I Wish[/b] by R. Kelly
god2014
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

emotionless good charlotte reminds me my father :cry:
zyrax86
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Stranger by Secondhand Serenade[/b] =(
As cicatrizes
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

[b]scars by paparoach--[/b]:cry:
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Mother Nature[/b] by Papoose ft. Razah
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

a day in a life-BEATLES:D
puput_super597
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]simple plan - no love[/b]
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]Let It Burn[/b] by Usher [b]Do It Again[/b] by Cam'ron ft. Destiny's Child
samarah_purple
» FTalker
1969-12-31

...uhmmm.... "bakit nga ba mahal kita"...roselle Nava... i'm in that situation ryt now...:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]I don't love you[/i] :arrow: My chemical romance :( [/b]
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

This is Home-Swichfoot Your Call-Secondhand Serenade A Little Bit Longer-Jonas Brothers :crybaby:
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Awake- Secondhand Serenade :wallbash::wallbash:
rikodlaya11
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmm.. [b]Far Away[/b] - Nickelback.. ^it reminds me of him.. and [b]Awake[/b] - Secondhand Serenade..
setsunacha
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

When Ur Gone-Avril Lavigne =(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:04

[ 10 queries - 0.384 second ]
Privacy Policy