• ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Can you help me - Usher
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

Re: What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

[b][i]Let it burn[/i] :arrow: Usher :( [/b]
pietaleumas
» n00b
1969-12-31

para sakin You`ll Be Safe Here kasi yang kantang yan ung pinakinggan ko grabe tulo luha ko:cry:
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

rough draft - yellow card :(
pinkprincess18
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[color=gold][i]Teardrops on my guitar[/i][/color] [b]by[/b] [u]Taylor Swift.[/u]

Last edited by pinkprincess18 (2008-12-23 10:32:27)

laynejoselle
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

crush, for the first time, someday.. those were song inthe confe by crush - me for the and some is by ate faith :crybaby:
Den-chan
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

:arrow:for me its here comes the sun..:cry: whenever i listen to this song,i remember the death of george harrison:cry:
dess29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I love You goodbye.. i cry whenever i hear this song. y? i always remember how unsuiatble i am for that person i truly love.. LOL :drool: :crybaby:
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b][i]No love[/i] :arrow: Simple Plan :( [/b]
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]When you're gone - Avril Lavigne :( [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
von211
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

I can wait forever-simple plan [quote]it makes me sad waiting for her! :crybaby::crybaby:[/quote]
jaewon19
» n00b
1969-12-31

I Miss You - Miley Cyrus
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow:[b] photography[/b] - starting line..
alemracloveyajr
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote]welcome to my life by simple plan..[/quote] because..i remember how my life was..hmmp! [quote]awake- by secondhand serenade[/quote] i just..wanna cryyy listening to this song. waaaa. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: [quote]decode by paramore[/quote] because i lost a deal because of this. Grrr..to ******!!!
brokenboii12
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahmmmm...:doubt: Fall for you - secondhand serenade;)
renjie1992
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Naghihintay - Jacob :wallbash:
Lelouch_0
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]Hurt[/b] - [i]Christina Aguilera[/i] coz it reminds me of dad that work overseas so we cant spend too much tym w/ him. whenever i hear dat song, it really makes me cry. =(
sweet08heaven
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]Rehab - Rihanna ft. Justin Timberlake [spoiler][img]http://i33.tinypic.com/bhizxy.jpg[/img][/spoiler] [img]http://i37.tinypic.com/mb0qio.jpg[/img] [img]http://i43.tinypic.com/35k8ljm.jpg[/img][/b][/align]
xoOox
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

:arrow: [b]from the second i wake up[/b] - Valencia
xxBUBBLiExx
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Mad- Neyo. :retard:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » What are the song that make's you [b]sad?[/b] ____________________________________________________________ For me, its [b]On bended knees[/b].. You probably know that song, and i know that it's all

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:54

[ 11 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy